NATE ROBINSON

faded_gloryfaded_glory 421 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
is a KNICK (dude is 5'8")who's with me on this one

Comments

• is a KNICK

(dude is 5'8")

who's with me on this one

Frye and Richardson as well..I miss Pat.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i repeat

ISAIH IS AN IDIOT!!!!

i like Nate...but QUENTIN RICHARDSON.. NOT A GOOD LOOK.....another garbage contract for the Knicks...but at least they get to take Alan Houston off the books...

so...who will be rebounding for you guys next year? CHANNING FRY?

• so...who will be rebounding for you guys next year? CHANNING FRY?

i cant see it

so...who will be rebounding for you guys next year? CHANNING FRY?

i cant see it

i guess Isaih knows something we don't

• i repeat

ISAIH IS AN IDIOT!!!!

i like Nate...but QUENTIN RICHARDSON.. NOT A GOOD LOOK.....another garbage contract for the Knicks...but at least they get to take Alan Houston off the books...

first of all, this nate robinson highlight reel is worth a look.

quentin richardson is not a garbage contract by any means. very reasonably priced player for what he'll bring, and he's only 25. you have to look at his two vastly different playing styles with the clippers and the suns. given how the knicks' offensive style won't allow him to trail and shoot threes off the kickout like he did in phoenix, i'm expecting him to be more of the slashing guard he was in LA. he's a phenomenal rebounder for his size and position as well. i like the trade, especially considering that kurt thomas is 33 and has three more years left on his deal.

i'm not ecstatic about channing frye or anything but he was the only option for us. bynum was too much of a risk, and we don't need to take a flyer on a guy like green right now. by the way, is gerald green missing part of his right ring finger?

maybe that's why none of the GM's wanted him.

• i just moved up here from washington..i'm definitely with you. I'm from austin before that.. You're from there correct?

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    The Knicks are now my second favorite team. Two boys from RB on the same NBA team is pretty wild. Nate will have NY on the dick with the quickness. Real Talk.

• oh, it's awful. but what's your point? do you have any idea the kind of sacrifices we'd have to make just to TOUCH the salary cap figure? and then we actually have to get far enough below it to actually use it on marquee players. sorry, but cap space is overrated. not saying our way of doing it is superior or anything, but the bottom line is that the dolans/dave checketts/scott layden threw us into a bad money situation and ownership refuses to let us tank the next 4 or 5 years just to have the option to sign free agents for more than the mid-level exception. they'd rather just spend the money and pay the luxury tax.

Any Washington/Seattle dudes ever see Martell Webster play?

how nice is he?

oh, it's awful. but what's your point? do you have any idea the kind of sacrifices we'd have to make just to TOUCH the salary cap figure? and then we actually have to get far enough below it to actually use it on marquee players. sorry, but cap space is overrated. not saying our way of doing it is superior or anything, but the bottom line is that the dolans/dave checketts/scott layden threw us into a bad money situation and ownership refuses to let us tank the next 4 or 5 years just to have the option to sign free agents for more than the mid-level exception. they'd rather just spend the money and pay the luxury tax.

yeah but Stephon,Maurice and Malik were some dumb moves....not to mention the Knicks helped the Spurs win the Championship and the Suns become a future powerhouse....

and i forgot about SHANDON ANDERSON!!!!

and TIM THOMAS....jesus man...ISAIH IS AN IDOIT

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

how nice is he?

I saw him play as a sophmore and he was pretty good. My biggest concern with him is his lack of speed. He has stroke but not enough speed or handle to be a great two. He is more of a old school 2 guard like Glen Rice, Dale Ellis or dudes like that who were great shooters and average ball handlers. I'm ridin for him because he grew up a couple blocks from my dad's house. Seattle bitches!

how nice is he?

I saw him play as a sophmore and he was pretty good. My biggest concern with him is his lack of speed. He has stroke but not enough speed or handle to be a great two. He is more of a old school 2 guard like Glen Rice, Dale Ellis or dudes like that who were great shooters and average ball handlers. I'm ridin for him because he grew up a couple blocks from my dad's house. Seattle bitches!

o.k ...exactly what i've heard......

except for the "Seattle bitches!" part

• yeah but Stephon,Maurice and Malik were some dumb moves....not to mention the Knicks helped the Spurs win the Championship and the Suns become a future powerhouse....

i love steph. i'll respectfully disagree with that one. i didn't quite get maurice and malik either, but he did it for the draft picks. and let's not forget ...

and TIM THOMAS....jesus man...

the trade was keith van horn/doleac for tim thomas/nazr mohammed (who subsequently became rose/david lee/future 1st. david lee is an excellent prospect, but we don't need help at PF). trust me, i'm no big tim thomas fan but i do that trade 10 times out of 10.

and i forgot about SHANDON ANDERSON!!!!

he was a scott layden guy. isiah just bought out his contract.