HamHam 872 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
has this been posted here?

Comments

• yo...that shit is ill
    slow jam not really is tight as hell too

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• HamHam 872 Posts
    his little laugh of excitement just as he stops playing is great, i almost did the same as i watched the video

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I like that shit!!! It's nice to hear some very well-played keyboard-based rap ish. That's been my beef with it all along. Cat is talented, while odd, which tends to be the case. I hope he gets some work with some decent artists, maybe it could work.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Is it real? Is he an idiot-savant? is it socially acceptable to use the term idiot-savant anymore? why does he need his face so close to the keys?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• HamHam 872 Posts
    why does he need his face so close to the keys?

otherwise you couldn't see the constant

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Is it real? Is he an idiot-savant? is it socially acceptable to use the term idiot-savant anymore? why does he need his face so close to the keys?

i don't think he's an idiot-savant or anything, with that you can usually play anything by ear, but without feeling. this guy is improvising

• He's got a general enthusiasm and love for music and isn't jaded, that's whats up. We need more dudes like that.

"Anyday you're having fun with music is always a good thing".

word billy.

• alla my love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ryKQx4DdQ&NR=1

if you do a lil youtube diggin, theres an interview where he raps