holy sch!tt!!

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
so. i am awaken this morning by my doorbell, and it's a reporter from the NY Post. she asks, "have you seen the cover of the post today?" and holds this up to my door's peephole:http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122007/news/regionalnews/welcome_to_times_bare.htmthis kid lives upstairs. and i see him every day. dude is normally tweekin, but this is some other shit.

Comments

• autoauto 198 Posts
    "Yo, homeboy's got full-frontal nudity right here!"

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    a reporter from the NY Post. she asks, "have you seen the cover of the post today?" and holds this up to my door's peephole

I hope you invited her in to discuss nakedness and whatnot.

• Ah, the hipsters of NYC. Putting Ivy League educations to good use since 1999.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I mean, aren't there always naked people around Times Square?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    apparently he went into a retaurant and jumped on the counter. all my neighbors are looking at me funny now. fuck this douchebag.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Ah, the hipsters of NYC. Putting Ivy League educations to good use since 1999.

But how did they know he was a hipster without the telltale white belt and ironic bandana accesorizing? Do hipsters have a special way of being naked? The mind reels.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    You can't take off the look of apathetic disdain.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

But how did they know he was a hipster without the telltale white belt and ironic bandana accesorizing? Do hipsters have a special way of being naked? The mind reels.

its because they smell like douche.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Making fun of hipsters is what young adults do when they don't have the nerdy kid in class to pick on anymore. Snoozefest.

Sorry about your lame neighbor though, T**, hopefully he doesn't start to bring his "work" home with him.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Making fun of hipsters is what young adults do when they don't have the nerdy kid in class to pick on anymore. Snoozefest.

You're right. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Way to assert your stern-faced maturity and claim the moral high ground.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Way to assert your stern-faced maturity and claim the moral high ground.

Totally, thanks.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    oh my god!!

your neighbor is pasty

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    "He was a strange guy," said a man who lived in Drimmer's Yale dorm during freshman year. "He would do weird things. He would eat scraps of food people left around for a couple of hours."

Is this considered strange for a college student? I thought it was the norm.

• Options
    so. i am awaken this morning by my doorbell, and it's a reporter from the NY Post. she asks, "have you seen the cover of the post today?" and holds this up to my door's peephole:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122007/news/regionalnews/welcome_to_times_bare.htm

this kid lives upstairs. and i see him every day. dude is normally tweekin, but this is some other shit.

I can't imagine what I would say to this guy the next time I saw him if he lived next door to me and this happened. I can pretty much guarantee it would start with "duuuuuude, what the fuck?" though. Then again my neighbor is in his 70's, so if this happened it would get chalked up to old age and not some foray into hipsterdom. Neighbor's name is Dick too, imagine those headlines?

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Making fun of hipsters is what young adults do when they don't have the nerdy kid in class to pick on anymore.

The nerds were raised that way. They can't help it. Paying $100 to have your hair cut to look like your 4 year old sister did it is a choice. A foolish one in my opinion.

I wish someone would cover this song today: