Saafir - Boxcar Sessions 2LP MINT OG available...

RishanRishan 454 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
...for trade. Please email me at rishanqpr (at) yahoo.co.uk if you are interested or have any of my wants below. I also have more good stuff to trade, and am trying to cross a few records off my list, so if you have any available please let me know. Some records I'm after, as many others are too I imagine! All original US LP's and close to mint as possible (especially those picture covers!): Lord Finesse - 'Funky Technician' Organized Konfusion - self titled Chi Ali - 'The Fabulous...' Group Home - 'Livin Proof' Ed OG - 'Roxbury 02119' promo Mobb Deep - 'Juvenile Hell' promo Pete Rock CL Smooth - 'All Souled Out', 'Mecca...' Yaggfu Front - 'Action Packed Adventure' Showbiz and AG - 'Runaway Slave' promo or picture cover Real Live - 'The Turnaround' CNN - 'War Report' Black Moon - 'Enta Da Stage' Diamond - 'Stunts, Blunts...' promo Grassroots - 'Passage Through Time' I'm open to offers of other records too, as I keep forgetting to put things on my want list and I'm after lots more besides the above. Thanks for looking, maybe speak to some of you soon.

Comments

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    ...for trade. Please email me at rishanqpr (at) yahoo.co.uk if you are interested or have any of my wants below. I also have more good stuff to trade, and am trying to cross a few records off my list, so if you have any available please let me know.

Some records I'm after, as many others are too I imagine! All original US LP's and close to mint as possible (especially those picture covers!):

Lord Finesse - 'Funky Technician'
    Organized Konfusion - self titled
    Chi Ali - 'The Fabulous...'
    Group Home - 'Livin Proof'
    Ed OG - 'Roxbury 02119' promo
    Mobb Deep - 'Juvenile Hell' promo
    Pete Rock CL Smooth - 'All Souled Out', 'Mecca...'
    Yaggfu Front - 'Action Packed Adventure'
    Showbiz and AG - 'Runaway Slave' promo or picture cover
    Real Live - 'The Turnaround'
    CNN - 'War Report'
    Black Moon - 'Enta Da Stage'
    Diamond - 'Stunts, Blunts...' promo
    Grassroots - 'Passage Through Time'

You got anything other than hiphop for trade like Psych? I can get multiple sealed originals of some of these, but I don't want hiphop in return

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Why?

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    No takers for this?

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    I would love to get at it but I don't have any of those you want.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Sorry I posted up some shit you were looking for, I didn't realise until after I started this thread. Do you have any hip hop LP's to trade? I've got some (but nothing off your list anymore), PM me a list and I will do the same.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    bump it up. Still available...