Secret Erotisims

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
how many times have you ventured out and all of sudden seen a store with a sign that reads "Thrift Store" or "Good Will Store" or my favorite "call for appointment" and decide to check it out when all of a sudden you walk up and the place is closed down,boarded up or the store doesnt seem to exist or is never open...and just makes want to do a ninja breakin and look for the records.what sup wit that...

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Before we proceed, let's get one thing straight: IS THIS OR IS THIS NOT AN EROTIC DIGGING FICTION THREAD?

• c'mon dont ruin it...

• c'mon dont ruin it...

You need only think of me and I am here, transporting myself telekinetically across an ocean of space and time.

What do you puny mortals know of Dennagon and his multidimensional freak techniques, guaranteed to overload your synapses and reduce you to a quivering sack of biomass?

• This one time, way back when... I was only 18 - barely legal - so it's hard for me to remember. I was walking home from classes, thinking about whether or not I should go play some hoops before hitting the books at home. I felt a little hungry, so I opted instead to hit the cafeteria and see if any of my friends were around... maybe one of the many cute girls in my classes would be there! I hustled across the lawn with hopes for later that night.

But it was early, and I ate alone. During the meal, I thought about the Billy Brooks record I had heard at the radio station, the day before: the galloping bassline, the soaring horns, the warm reminisces of Tribe Called Quest sample glory. I wanted it - no, I had to have it. I wouldn't rest until I could wrap my hands around it and drop my needle on its grooves.

As I wandered back towards the quad, I spied an odd sign on a lamppost. I liked to follow ads and see who was behind them... sometimes, I'd call after furniture, or a half-broken guitar. It was all about seeing something different, maybe meeting someone new. I approached, with little better to do than indulge my wild side... was I reading correctly? "Discount Household Items - Brik-a-Brak - Books, Records." I snatched it from its post so that others might not follow my eager footsteps. Without any further contemplation I made haste to the address - a mere two blocks away, yet by the time I arrived my heart was pounding as if I had just run a marathon.

Upon walking in, my heart almost stopped - records, as far as the eye could see. Floor to ceiling, and perhaps 20 odd feet back. I marveled at the size of this collection. Its sheer width caused my breath to shorten and my pulse, to quicken. Where to start? Would there be a fierce soul singer, forgotten by time? Slinky, sexy Brazilian girls singing of beaches, and love? I started where anyone would - "Big Band, A".

Within minutes my love fell upon me. I nearly tripped over the step stool I was using to reach the higher shelves and knocked a few records loose. Could it be?? The record I had been fantasizing about - "Windows Of The Mind" - jutted out from the second row! My heart lept, and sang. I hummed "buh-doo baaaaah, bu di bu du bada baaaaaah". I felt faint. I clutched it to my chest, and thought briefly about deflowering it on my portable right then and there. No! This was a record of taste, and class. I had to have it by myself, at my leisure. Could I take it home? Or would its keeper turn me away, quoting popsike, and leave me cold and alone, wondering what could have been?

To be continued...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

To be continued...

OH MY GOD DUDE, WHAT THE F*CK???

I WAS ALMOST THERE ...

... thank God I always keep THIS at the ready, in times of desperation.