what you gonna be for hollerween?

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
?corn maze season is upon usi'm excited

Comments

• I'm agonizing right now. I have no ideas at all.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Every year I plan on being Mysterio. Every year I talk big about my giant fish-bowl I'm "about to purchase" and the cape that I am "about to sew." And every year I never get around to doing it.

I plan on dressing up as Mysterio. I found a place that has giant fish bowls and I'm going to start sewing soon.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Scary looking Zombie shit courtesy of my make-up artist gf. I am excited.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I am working on the right combination based on this site...

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Every year I plan on being Mysterio. Every year I talk big about my giant fish-bowl I'm "about to purchase" and the cape that I am "about to sew." And every year I never get around to doing it.

I plan on dressing up as Mysterio. I found a place that has giant fish bowls and I'm going to start sewing soon.

yeah every year i tell myself i am going to be rick nielsen. i'd get a custom made sweater with notes but instead of cheap trick have a.damn all over it, rock a bowtie and a flipped cap and make a fake five neck guitar and throw guitar picks at people.

but custom knit sweaters like that are $$$

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    awwww...you little kids and your halloween costumes....

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    mike 26 and i have our oldies release/halloween party at first ave this year... me, i'll be a greaser. cigarette pack in the sleeve of my white tee, jeans, black leather jacket/shoes and white socks, fake tattoos and still on the hunt for a switchblade comb.....

• I am working on the right combination based on this site...

I was seriously thinking of doing that, but I thought people may not get it and I would be mistaken as Rootlesscosmo.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i just got a text saying that i should be that crazy bitch from general zod's crew

haha! :slow down:

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I am working on the right combination based on this site...

I was seriously thinking of doing that, but I thought people may not get it and I would be mistaken as Rootlesscosmo.

I'll be one of three douchebags so it should be obvious. I'm more excited about the acting part than the look part. I love getting into my characters.

• I would be mistaken as Rootlesscosmo.

thankfully for me, there is absolutely no danger of this ever happening.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    can someone be a Hotti Boy puhlleeasee??

• teven mctowelie please to reveal your true identity. it's post 3 and there's no reason for this to go on any further.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    High.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I always think of stuff to be in like April, then forget what it was when the time is right.

One of the best costumes Ive ever done was during Bush's pre re-election year, I was the Devils Advocate.

I went to the Republican H.Q.'s and copped a bunch of Stickers and ish. Then I dressed up conservative style business attire and put the vote for bush bumper sticker on my ass, wore some American flag pins and a pair of light up Devil Horns. It was funny, but sometimes if its too "smart" people wont get it and you spend most of the night explaining what you are. But usually the people that Do get it, love it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    super High.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    i just got a text saying that i should be that crazy bitch from general zod's crew

haha! :slow down:

you should go as

• teven mctowelie please to reveal your true identity. it's post 3 and there's no reason for this to go on any further.

oh fo' sure. Because to be a douche bag with a hot chick, you have to have the ability to have one on your arm.

ZING PING POW!

holloween party at temple BTW son.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I had an idea to go as "dudes night out" just need a stripe shirt and yell bro a lot.

I probably won't bother with it but that was my idea

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I'm either going to be a naughty cop (girlfriend's choice) or I'm going to mock up a wound in my belly and wear one of these:

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

I just need to find a black glove & my costume will be complete.

• Options
    I'm gonna be a home security system and firmly plant my ass on my front porch with a sixpack and a bat to protect the place from flying eggs.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I've gone as Avril Lavinge in the past (Long hair wig, legwarmer on arm & sleevless undershirt). This year, mabye Fidel? I dunno. Something easy. A friend of mine went as MSG (Monosodium glutamate) one halloween. She wore a white unitard & wrote "MSG" across her chest.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    one of these guys....

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

i can think of anything else...too busy.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm gonna be a home security system and firmly plant my ass on my front porch with a sixpack and a bat to protect the place from flying eggs.

When I was a kid the Island didn't need to worry about eggs....it was the PAINT eggs that really wreaked havoc.

Yep...some kid in my neighborhood would spend the weeks before Halloween carefully emptying eggs out of a pin-hole and filling them with paint!!

• Options

When I was a kid the Island didn't need to worry about eggs....it was the PAINT eggs that really wreaked havoc.

Yep...some kid in my neighborhood would spend the weeks before Halloween carefully emptying eggs out of a pin-hole and filling them with paint!!

I HOPE that guy's son comes to my hood with the same idea, I'll be ready. Although kids have substantially less patience and paintball guns now.

We used to have some gang around here called The Apollos, they'd drive around on Halloween with fire extinguishers and water guns that they filled with piss and squirt people. My brother and his friends kept it simple with powder socks and Barbasol. Other kids would leave eggs out for a few weeks to let them rot so they smelled worse.

I got hit with an egg once, it hurt like the dickens. I was standing up on the Rockville Centre train station platform (catholic schools always had the day after Halloween off for All Saint's Day) and some Kid With The Golden Arm hit me right in the chest from the street!

Another guy I know had an egg break in his pocket, and he was additionally addled by the fact that he bit his nails. He had some raw egg under his nail and bit it, then was out from school for a few days with food poisoning.

• Either Count Chocula or Tazer Zonday