WEEKEND IZ HERE WHASUP WITH THE FINDS

2»

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Kala, do you rub a little vaseline on the lens just before taking your pictures? Just kidding. But seriously, if you don't want to use a flash you should take the pictures in some daylight. Right now the ISO settings are too high with you moving the camera around in the low light. Alternatively you could use a tripod and your pictures would come out 100x better. Maybe you don't care. I just thought I would throw that out there.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo Down BroadwayLook What Love Can Make You Do
    Latimore - Lets Straighten It OutAin't Nobody Gonna Make Me Change My Mind
    Jay and the Techniques - Go AgainKeep The Ball Rollin'

3 solid 'bang for your buck' 45s right there. Great songs & easy to find. Nice.

• Kala, do you rub a little vaseline on the lens just before taking your pictures? Just kidding. But seriously, if you don't want to use a flash you should take the pictures in some daylight. Right now the ISO settings are too high with you moving the camera around in the low light. Alternatively you could use a tripod and your pictures would come out 100x better. Maybe you don't care. I just thought I would throw that out there.

Fukk u kamera kunt!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

3 solid 'bang for your buck' 45s right there. Great songs & easy to find. Nice.

I couldn't pass them up for a buck.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Kala, do you rub a little vaseline on the lens just before taking your pictures?
    Condition masking techniques revealed.

• found a couple bruce haack + miss nelson lp's, also picked up the rhythm sticks lp cause i thought i seen it mentioned on here, it ended up having a couple funky tracks on it, found a couple picture's in a sesame street record too including the one below, by the way are those bruce haack lp's still going for loot on ebay?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Kala, do you rub a little vaseline on the lens just before taking your pictures?
    Condition masking techniques revealed.

pipe down jealous toy/ bitch
    the rosario is dead mint/unplayed

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    haha. "Snuffily yours!"