Ross Kemp On Gangs - Jamaica

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
A friend alerted me to thisI'm just watching it out now.It looks like its broken into 5 parts

Comments

• its impossible to take ross kemp eriousl yhaving seen him in 'extras' -- or even of you havent!!

i like the title sequence where he is walking around a car park on his own in a really tight t-shirt. he looks like a sex pest...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    he looks like a sex pest...

• Cheezetrix? Haha. Is that the same guy Beenie mentions in Dude? "You want the remix? Call me. You want the Cheezetrix? Call me."

Actually, I think Beenie did a song with a guy called "Jimmy Cheeztrix."

• I wanna see some mesh tank tops. Lots of 'em.

• Cheezetrix? Haha. Is that the same guy Beenie mentions in Dude? "You want the remix? Call me. You want the Cheezetrix? Call me."

I always thought he said "You want the remix? Call me. You want the Cheeze nips? Call me."

I'm like "word, Beenie's a one-stop shop for snacks and dancehall heat!"

Cheezetrix? Haha. Is that the same guy Beenie mentions in Dude? "You want the remix? Call me. You want the Cheezetrix? Call me."

I always thought he said "You want the remix? Call me. You want the Cheeze nips? Call me."

I'm like "word, Beenie's a one-stop shop for snacks and dancehall heat!"

You're close Cheese trix is a local version of Cheese puffs.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Special

Army

Soldiers

• HA!

I really wished that he would've made more headways into the bigger garrisons
    But it was decent for what it was.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Yes Grant Mitchell

• thanks for posting this...checking out all the other episodes also. The Capetown one is intense.

• thanks for posting this...checking out all the other episodes also. The Capetown one is intense.

bloody heell -- you're right!!!

as much as Kemp is a little silly potato head man.... the capetown one is terrifying!!!

The Brazil one is the granddaddy of them all

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    The Brazil one is the granddaddy of them all