nyc heads, my last nite is tomorrow 10/5. dinner?

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
i am talking about chicken and gravy, mang. holler pm-wise. sorry last minute

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Hey we're having a record meet/hang/spin 8-11pm in Wburg. You would be pretty soft to miss it. Some ballers will be selling $50-75 45s and then there will be me with the 2/$8 bin. But mainly it's about hanging out drinking some beers. Good food is there. I repeat, you would be soft to miss it.

Confirmed bringing wax are:
    George from Big Daddy
    Miss Drink a 40 Shingaling
    Jared Big City
    Marquise Dancehall
    plus random folks

Bringing the tude:
    Garcia_Vega

anyone else?

I see Larry just bailed. Tsk Tsk, no soul 45 for you!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm staying in williamsburg. what is the address?

• Bringing the tude:
    Garcia_Vega

I will be nice and well mannered. I have the kids all day tomorrow so I won't wile out, too much anyway.

I can't vouch for the food there, the pizza is made by mexicans.

Come through one and all.

• i've got work tomorrow at 7 am. but i might stop by for a bohemia and some 45's.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Is it definitely kaput at 11? I get out of work at 11.

• My last night in NYC as well. Trying to drop by...

Peace,

Dress

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Audrey and Andreas.

I'm working at Good all day and DJing in williamsburg tonight at Macri Park. It's right by the Lorimer stop. Come by after the record thing and say bye to your dude. We'll do the send-off proper like ... blotto style

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    245 Grand between Driggs & Roebling

L - Bedford Ave. Turn left on Bedford Ave. and walk south until you hit Grand St. Turn left on Grand and it's one and a half blocks on your left.

G - Lorimer / Metropolitan Turn left on Metropolitan Ave. and walk 4 blocks until Roebling. Turn left on Roebling and then right on Grand St.

JMZ - Marcy Ave. (first stop in Brooklyn). Walk under the subway and take a right on Havermeyer. Walk down Havermeyer until you get to Grand St. Turn left on Grand and it's one block down on your right.

B61 Bus to Grand Street