Whose girlfriends are these?

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Name that tune?

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Is/Was that song an actual single from Too Short's album?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Sounds like a young Todd Shaw, but isn't his music. I don't know. Who cares.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Sounds like a young Todd Shaw, but isn't his music. I don't know. Who cares.
    It's a Lil Jon beat. It's either on that last release of Short's or on the UGK, but I thought the song he did on the UGK album was about pimpin'.

I think it's interesting that some cornfed white chicks are shamefully/shamelessly swangin' to a possible non-radio cut, not that it matters.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    May I say that bluejeans on whitewomen these days has changed everyone's life.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The larger question M*k* is what were you looking for on Youtube when you found this clip?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    The larger question M*k* is what were you looking for on Youtube when you found this clip?

haha.

"white girl booty dance too short" [enter]

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Busted, better yet I linked over to Youtube not to disclose any vulgar uncensored website that folk shouldn't be lookin' at.

TheNon: Where in the hell did you get all those Nick Drake LP's that you sold for high loot??

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    All the same dude, bought out a British lady's hippie LP collection. I actually got MOST every top $ record EXCEPT some Michael Chapmans, some John Martyns, Rex Holman, and this record called Ptoof by The Deviants, which looked like a bootleg label, so I put it back. Turns out it was not a bootleg I went back and the rest was gone, snatched up by some grippeur.

• more modern question
    whose school teachers are these?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    All the same dude, bought out a British lady's hippie LP collection. I actually got MOST every top $ record EXCEPT some Michael Chapmans, some John Martyns, Rex Holman, and this record called Ptoof by The Deviants, which looked like a bootleg label, so I put it back. Turns out it was not a bootleg I went back and the rest was gone, snatched up by some grippeur.

Yeah, nice figures on those three psych albums you sold. Not shabby at all.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Too Short & co: Money Maker