Nate Dogg vs T-Pain

shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Nate Dogg > T-PainSure T-Pain's the hottest shit right now. He's currently THAT dude for a hook. Hell, even actual singers want him on their hooks/chorus. Buy U A Drank was one of my favorite summer jams this year, and his albums are successes.but...Nate Dogg is an official g.Nate Dogg don't need no fucking vocoder.Nate Dogg don't fall in love with no strippers. In fact, he don't love no hoes.Nate Dogg wouldn't jock Ray J's dick size.discuss

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    My vote goes to Z-Ro.

• I agree, though T-Pain doesn't seem to need a vocoder either. He just loves using it for some reason.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Nate Dogg gets my vote.

I heard that he almost did an album with Chromeo but it couldn't be done due to financial reasons. That shit would've been off the hook.

• an album with Cameo woulda been hot.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    It's called AUTO-TUNE people!

...it takes zero skill to use, versus the Vocoder which takes quite a bit of keyboarding skill to use effectively.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    an album with Cameo woulda been hot.

Apparently that's Nate Dogg's favorite shit, I yes that would be RAD.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    i'd have to go with nate mainly because hearing his voice on a track doesn't get tiring/overplayed, although t-pain is catchy. "i'm-so-hooooooooooood."

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    NATE DOGG over T Pain anyday

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Nate D-O-double G

• please. nate dogg. plus, harveycanal thinks t-pain looks like whoopie goldberg.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    im gonna have to go with T-Pain for RIGHT NOW. and dude can actually sing. stop hating

• im gonna have to go with T-Pain for RIGHT NOW. and dude can actually sing. stop hating

oh, themack.

• Both are dope. If you think about it their styles are sort of apples and oranges. The only thing similar is that they're are/where popular hook singers.

If you think T-Pain can't sing check his recent appearance on the Jay Leno, dude killed it w/o any Vocoder stuff.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Both are dope. If you think about it their styles are sort of apples and oranges. The only thing similar is that they're are/where popular hook singers.

If you think T-Pain can't sing check his recent appearance on the Jay Leno, dude killed it w/o any Vocoder stuff.

yeah but as an orange, Nate Dogg's shell is . T-Pain's apple self is too fragile for the long trip to legendary status.

I think 5 years from now fools would be talking like, "Yo, music today needs more Nate Dogg." in comparison to "Oh shit, remember T-Pain?!? His shit was hot back in the day!"

and just adding to the list of reasons why Nate Dogg > T-Pain:

Nate Dogg is way more hood.
    Nate Dogg is more likely to be strapped at any given time.
    Nate Dogg don't fucking smile.

• Nate Dogg don't fucking smile.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Nate Dogg don't fucking smile.

in videos.

jerk.

• And since when do apples and oranges have SHELLS? You must going to EXTRA fancy produce sections of Whole Foods and Trader Joes, bruh.

• Anyone hear T-Pain's shit when he used to be a rapper? Check YouTube.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Anyone hear T-Pain's shit when he used to be a rapper? Check YouTube.

this one?

it was cool. but...

Nate Dogg don't rock the man boobs.

• Nah, I hadnt seen that video..but goddamn how stupid does Mr beatbox look in that video? That dude needs an asskicking just for the hell of it.

The video I was talking about was a little older..but it isnt even worth seeking out..just mediocre rapping. Just kinda weird that dude started doing the rap group member thing, then turned out to be the king of pop(right now).

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I don't like nate dogg at all but I'd rather deal with his shitty singing than bitchass tpain