I sport New Balance sneakers...

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
anyone know if more colorways will be dropping for the new 820s? i like the styledidn't someone here work at New Balance?I like the Mercury/Brown/Tan 574s but they are now discontinued. need em in an 11.5 US

Comments

• 11.5 US

this is my size and pretty much every other dude's size that I know. and yet it's always the hardest to find, no matter the make or model of the shoe. the fuck don't shoe companies make twice the number of this size rather than sit on a gang of unmoveable mens 8.5s and 14s?

• I find the sizing quantities that companies put out puzzling...Pants are even worse, I do not understand the logic in "as the waist size increases, the inseam shortens"...try and look for 38 waist(yeah Im fat) with an inseam longer than 30...its is hard...as soon as you hit the 38 inch bin, inseams cap out at 30

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I find the sizing quantities that companies put out puzzling...Pants are even worse, I do not understand the logic in "as the waist size increases, the inseam shortens"...try and look for 38 waist(yeah Im fat) with an inseam longer than 30...its is hard...as soon as you hit the 38 inch bin, inseams cap out at 30

amen brother! i'm not fat (6'7 250lbs) but i'm a 40 waist 34 inseam! those are a bitch to find. 40/32s all day long but they're just a little too short. frustrating as hell. and a size 15 shoe just for additional complication when looking for duds.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    11.5 US

this is my size and pretty much every other dude's size that I know. and yet it's always the hardest to find, no matter the make or model of the shoe. the fuck don't shoe companies make twice the number of this size rather than sit on a gang of unmoveable mens 8.5s and 14s?

like a motherfucker.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Do you drive a minivan as well?

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    I think I remember hearing that New Balance is a fair-trade company -- and if so, this was well before that term is as common as it is now. Any truth to this?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

BAN

BAN

You're just mad because your marshmallow quiche is runny.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

BAN

That was cute how you deleted your reply, then edited it back in when you saw I had already called you out.

BAN

That was cute how you deleted your reply, then edited it back in when you saw I had already called you out.

Don't let your tenderberry frozen yogurt melt.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    I don't know about fair trade, but they do make a big deal about sourcing as many of their components in the USA. That's about as close as you can get to buying American when it comes to sneakers.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

574s are DOPE!!