Eighth Street Lounge?

Ever Shagged Latinas?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    WHAt's ESL?

Euro Soul Language?

Eighth Street Lounge?

[kala]Ever Shagged Latinas?[/kala]

Look - all the guy's saying is that Black music often gets the boot from the common popular US rockist canon. We whine about that fact constantly on this site. That, and the fact that there are underrated albums that kick the ass of best-sellers. That's what discovering new, rare music is mostly about. What's not to like?

But, paquelas: The best part about discovering an album that is sounds great to you and isn't widely celebrated by the masses is that there's - all of a sudden - a part of YOU in that record. It would be great if everyone loved The Monks, say, but there's a certain pleasure that I get when I listen to Black Monk Time and know that I introduced myself to it or retain a more personalized pleasure by listening to it.

Additionally: Anyone who doesn't make an effort to discern what an ESL individual is actually attempting to say and therefore gets tripped up in the process - by the same exact, limited, words that bind his fellow man - is only showing their own ass.

May I suggest that you shift the focus of your activities to www.handholdsnugglebunch.com or perhaps www.tenderberrystrut.com?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

May I suggest that you shift the focus of your activities to www.handholdsnugglebunch.com or perhaps www.tenderberrystrut.com?

I'll confess ... I clicked. Both.

I just really wanted them to be real.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

I was about to post the very same.

Harsh edges and sharp corners of SoulStrut proving to be too much for you, son?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Yeah, especially handholdsnugglebunch.com

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Harsh edges and sharp corners of SoulStrut proving to be too much for you?

Just looking for a place to avoid the razor-sharp witticisms
    of Obscure_Addict once in a while.

Oh, and his threats of meeting for some off-site violence.

It's like that movie, "Love & Basketball."

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Is that like a combination between Laura Nyro, The Doodletown Pipers, and Jazzberry Patch?

Count me in!