Gangsta Monkeys

Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Seeing this first hand was unreal. Eating lunch by the stair way to the pagoda the other day, I saw a 3-4 foot tall Macaque on some break yo self type shit towards a shook ass tourist family.Streets are hot in Cambodia.http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/28/2046826.htmI'm bringing a boxcutter with me next time.

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

I've seen similar stuff in Lopbhuri (Thailand). Tourists walking into the temple, and one monkey nonchalantly approaches them, looking the other way... at the last second, he sticks out an arm and snatches an ice-cream from them and scuttles off with his booty.

The monkeys of Lopbhuri are also gangsta in another way, although in this respect they seem to mirroring east Asian's Anglophile tendencies towards football. Just as fooball supporters 'hooligan firms' would use the cheap train fares offered on match days (called Specials, where the Two Tone band got their name from), the Lopbhuri monkeys ride for free on passing trains to other parts of town to fight with rival troops.