shut up

sergserg 682 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
soulja boy is fun, don't ge tmad cause you're kids like me. america's next top predator. get your game up and show me your daugheters myspace.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    soldier boy is played out. step it up to army boy you dirty ho.

thank me later.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm not mad at these kids making kid songs. Its when fools make dumb music for dumb motherfuckers that I have to draw the line.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I still think Kanyes or possibly Kev Browns versions of the that rich boy track are the best. I havn't heard of Army boy should i be glad that shit dosn't make it down under or am i mad

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I still think Kanyes or possibly Kev Browns versions of the that rich boy track are the best. I havn't heard of Army boy should i be glad that shit dosn't make it down under or am i mad

Where do you little dudes come from? Oh, wait: Australia.

• I'm strangely intrigued to hear Kev Brown's song. POST IT.

• I'm strangely intrigued to hear Kev Brown's song. POST IT.

It's not Kev Brown's song, he's just in the video, it's Pete Rosenberg or someone like that, called Throw Some Cheese, there's a video on youtube, he also did one for Jim Jones - We Fly High

• soldier boy is played out. step it up to army boy you dirty ho.

thank me later.

that was the funniest video i've seen in months! i haven't laughed that hard in a minute. that's goin to my whole address book.

• I'm not mad at these kids making kid songs. Its when fools make dumb music for dumb motherfuckers that I have to draw the line.

I saw a mims cd sitting in the garbage at work. I laughed. garbage is my savior!

• You guys sound as old as I am.

• You guys sound as old as I am.

I'm 31...

• Whipper scnapper I'm 36