Schooly D!!!

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
How dope is he?How incredible are these records? Isn't incredible that he's getting paid off of weird ass Abel Ferrar films and even weirder Aqua Teen Hunger force?The man is a legend. He's playing the knitting factory tonight in NY. Who's going?

Comments

• The first import record I ever bought was Schooly??? debut album.
    A few days ago my wife had a friend around who has a 14 month old daughter who also came around, they were just sa around chatting and shit.
    Next thing I see is the girl coming holding my Schooly D album! She pulled it from the expedit while I wasn???t looking and was waving it around carelessly (as you would at 14 months) anyway lucily I got hold of it before any damage was done. I know its not rare or anything but it holds great sentimental value to me.

Anyway here???s my piece of original Schooly D artwork that he drew and gave to me :

• this is incredible. how much you want for it?

• Please sell that to me. I will trade you something for it!(itll be worth your while!)

• The first import record I ever bought was Schooly??? debut album.
    A few days ago my wife had a friend around who has a 14 month old daughter who also came around, they were just sa around chatting and shit.
    Next thing I see is the girl coming holding my Schooly D album! She pulled it from the expedit while I wasn???t looking and was waving it around carelessly (as you would at 14 months) anyway lucily I got hold of it before any damage was done. I know its not rare or anything but it holds great sentimental value to me.

Anyway here???s my piece of original Schooly D artwork that he drew and gave to me :

that is beyond cool.

• Please sell that to me. I will trade you something for it!(itll be worth your while!)

• I remember seeing this record when I was around 6 years old. The artwork on the jacket mesmerized me and sparked my interest in vinyl.

I celebrate Schoolly D's catalog.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    SchooLLy D, unless you`re only talking about his Ruffhouse album where they misprint his name.
    He`s one of my all time favorites. I celebrate his entire catalog (his first seven albums at least )

• word ta Schooly D, smoke some kill baby!!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    word ta Schooly D, smoke some kill baby!!

last time i saw him he must have had just got done doing just that.....

• word ta Schooly D, smoke some kill baby!!

i saw the show last night. he killed it. what an incredible showman. He doesn't get enough credit.