PHO 79.

chewlarockchewlarock 26 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Went to eat pho this morning at a spot called Pho 79, while I was eating a bum walks in and says, I want soup. The lady gives him the basic Pho Thia witch is sliced beef and noodles the lady tells the guy that will be 8.95 the guy freaks out "NO NO the sign out side says 79". The lady looks at him like he's from outer space " Your joking with me, thats the name of the this place Pho 79 dosent mean that the soup is 79 cents you jake ass " she says. The dude knocks his whole bowl of soup on the floor and says " Fuck This Place ".

Comments

• The #1 Pho spot in my city has the same name. I need to go there, it's been a minute!

• i saw something like this happen at a thai spot in the skyway. bum is getting a burger (good burgers at thai spot, go figure) and when its time to pay, he was bewildered! he thought he was getting it for free or something! not sure how that whole thing started out, but i can't see how he thought he was getting away with a free burger.

• i saw something like this happen at a thai spot in the skyway. bum is getting a burger (good burgers at thai spot, go figure) and when its time to pay, he was bewildered! he thought he was getting it for free or something! not sure how that whole thing started out, but i can't see how he thought he was getting away with a free burger.

I work in affordable housing and I sometimes encounter homeless people who are baffled that when they walk in I don't toss them the keys to their new apartment or house, with no lease signed, deposit made, rent paid, etc. This is definitely the exception but when it does happen it always cracks me up.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Pho 88 was the place in Orlando. People always used to think it was 488 with some kind of phonetic spelling. Lameoids.

• there used to be a spot in deep east called pho 44 but everyone called it foe foety foe. i heard it was shit tho.

• I was at this spot called penny's and this bum walks in and walks to this table in the middle of the restaurant, to a guy and a girl that may or may not have been done eating, asked if they were done with what was sitting on thier plates and they said yes. The bum grabs the plates off the table, takes them to the counter and had them box it up and then split without even saying thank you. couldnt believe that shit.