My Broken Sidekick (other smart phone users,read!)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
FUCK I ERASED my whole lengthy post I just made...here goes the revised version.I broke my Sidekick 2 about a year ago by stepping on the screen(while it was flipped open), which fucked it up(the screen was all funky looking..you can read a LITTLE bit, and still make blinded calls/manuevers/etc. So for the past years I have been rocking one of those godawful hand me down old school NOKIAs(YUCK!) that I am wayyy embarrased to pull out in public. Basically, I need to know how easy it is to buy a new LCD screen and install on my SK2. I have found a site or two that sells them(I think for like 40 or 50 bucks(i forget), but would a dumb fuck like me people to install it without TOTALLY breaking it/fucking it up/making me want to shoot it into space like a Barry Bonds baseball?Also, my joint was from Suncom(the way it is in the dirty,dirty), so if I got a TMOBILE joint, id have to do the whole unlock thing..which means mo money mo money mo money(that I aint got,ya dig?). So I MUST have another smart phone..I dont give a fuck what it is..the CrackBerry,the TREO,another SK,or even an IPHONE(wishful thinkin)...even the monthly rates on those seem to be WAYYY outta my price range..(maybe not? who knows?).So whats the 4-1-1, hun on making this happen?I will say this..if Strutters have some of these shits laying around or can install a new LCD for me, or help in anyway, I have vinyl,Jordans,clothing(Lemar&Dauley,Vintage Polo,and more) and much more that I could trade. Let me know my best options....of and paying that $125 insurance upgrade for a brand new SK3...nan, fuck that..I am a balla on a budget, aint you know?who that was a long post and prob has a zillion typos. Feel free to drop PMs with advice,offers,etc if you would rather.Thanks again, board.

Comments

• Hey man, I don't know if this helps at all, but I have a black LG chocolate phone that you can have. I don't know what carrier it works with, I don't think it's smart, but it does have an mp3 player in it I think. I found it, it looks damn near brand new. Let me know if you need it. It might need a new battery.

• biddump