LA Heads! Anyone down to get arrested??!?!?

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
so if anyone feels like pulling an Animal House style attack downtown this Sat, lemme know. I'm more than willing to help out. tear gas, mustard gas, human gas. whatever. We fight the hipsters here so we don't have to fight them there! If we don't fight - the hipsters win!oh and A-Trak isn't going to be there....so he'll be safe from harm.

Comments

• Now this is the real HIPSTER OLYMPICS.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Those names leave me with no interest to even spend a couple seconds to google them.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'm not gonna stand up for the crowd but i'll ride for the music of:

faint
    spank rock
    am
    chromeo
    a-trak
    aoki
    amanda blank
    squeek e clean

i'm prolly in the minority but i think this shit's gonna be a lot of fun. go with a couple friends, some chicks, get wasted, and dance around like an idiot. but i'll prolly be at the free bonde do role show instead
    if you have a good time at hyde and teddys, i'm sure you'd be able to enjoy this too.

i'm meeting the guy from the faint tomorrow by the way. lemme know if you have any cool questions for him!

• what's the consensus here on Kid Sister?

• aoki

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I would but Lucky is a friend of mine

oh I'm sorry, did I drop that?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

aoki

more like

and to clarify....the main reason that makes this event tempting - there will def be attractive members of the opposite sex - which is one of the main reasons that places like Teddy's and Hyde are nice to go to.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    what's the consensus here on Kid Sister?

she's sexy dope.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    what's the consensus here on Kid Sister?

she's sexy dope.