so i'm getting on the train this morning...

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
and its already off to a strange day due to small occurances that don't really matter here. as i step forward into the car i hear a scuffle and some kids yelling at the next door down. anyway, i don't know what transpired before i got on the train but some dude with about 3 girls with him and one other cat, punched this girl in the nose! he was yelling, "you need to keep your mouth shut, bitch, thats why you got hit!" while other commuters were trying to find things to help her bloody shnoz.seems to me he's the real bitch in all this. homechickie was a cutie pie too.what the eff? there has been a rash of random beatings and shit going down in south minneapolis lately. these kids are coming up not giving a fuck about anything. some resident just last week decided to take a bike ride in the evening. he got jumped and got the life beat out of him for nothin. they didn't take his wallet or his bike! dude is married and a father of 4! a 12 year old girl just got shot last week too on the northside! this is like 2 of 15 stories in the past couple months.i ask you, what the hell is going on? gang initiations? hopelessness? out of cheese?

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    did someone hold the kid who punched her or did they just let him run off?

the youths are wilding.

• did someone hold the kid who punched her or did they just let him run off?

the youths are wilding.

dude just walked away still yelling at the girl. i can't imagine what she did, but she couldn't have deserved that - she might have provoked him but still didn't deserve that. i think most people were just dumbfounded and not sure how to react.

• When the world is at war and everything else is crazy, how can people not get swept up? I agree that punching a chick is never a good look though. Shit's just getting crazier and crazier and I can't see it slowing down - life has become like a comic book.

• Damn, that is some true BITCH SHIT, for reals.

In somewhat related news..here in SC over this past weekend, a Bob Jones student was stopped by a police officer,kidnapped,got the living shit stomped out of him and then let go.

oh yeah..the "police office" was actually not a police officer at all..just some random douchebag posing as 5-0(fake squad car,uniform and all) and not even a real oinker at all. Craziness, I tell ya..craziness!

In somewhat related news..here in SC over this past weekend, a Bob Jones student was stopped by a police officer,kidnapped,got the living shit stomped out of him and then let go.

oh yeah..the "police office" was actually not a police officer at all..just some random douchebag posing as 5-0(fake squad car,uniform and all) and not even a real oinker at all. Craziness, I tell ya..craziness!

thats fuckin wack!

this actually happened to a homie of mine from high point projects in west seattle. he was picked up and driven to a secluded area where a few other cops were waiting. they opened the back door of the squad car and then walked away. he just sat there. eventually the cops who picked him up came back and said they had the wrong guy. he was shitting his pants thinking about what might go down.

That happened a lot out here like 2 years ago. There were warnings all over the news: "If you are pulled over, ask for a name and badge number from the officer or a business card" it was crazy. Dudes would fake being cops and abduct people, rob people, assault people, etc. No good.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    and its already off to a strange day due to small occurances that don't really matter here. as i step forward into the car i hear a scuffle and some kids yelling at the next door down. anyway, i don't know what transpired before i got on the train but some dude with about 3 girls with him and one other cat, punched this girl in the nose! he was yelling, "you need to keep your mouth shut, bitch, thats why you got hit!" while other commuters were trying to find things to help her bloody shnoz.

seems to me he's the real bitch in all this. homechickie was a cutie pie too.

what the eff? there has been a rash of random beatings and shit going down in south minneapolis lately. these kids are coming up not giving a fuck about anything. some resident just last week decided to take a bike ride in the evening. he got jumped and got the life beat out of him for nothin. they didn't take his wallet or his bike! dude is married and a father of 4! a 12 year old girl just got shot last week too on the northside! this is like 2 of 15 stories in the past couple months.

i ask you, what the hell is going on? gang initiations? hopelessness? out of cheese?

I think it's more interesting that no one did anything.

- spidey

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I think it's more interesting that no one did anything.

- spidey

uhhh, not really.
    just curious, if you were there, what would you have done?