So is Microwave ever going to have VST support?

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
caling all the gear heads and mad scientist's out of the woodwork.so, i've been using microwave for about 6 months now, but am already to the point where I want more options, especially in the vst department. i know the torq is a good alternative but i'm still not sold it's shoddy looking hardware. also, what about traktor anyone on that yet? i've been messing with battery and love that sh*t so much. makes me wish i could use that in conjunction with microwave. there's gotta be someone out there that can design a shell for plugins within dildo, you know?please to dicuss.kg.

Comments

• so far what i heard is "no". They dont want 3rd party software to compromise the stability of Microwave. with the rane ttm though you get effects like delays and chorus but its all RANE proprietary effects.

• yeah didn't think so, but recall reading in remix mag this month, saying that they're working on it or something to that effect.

as far as the rane mixer, yeah the effects are cool and all that, but i'm looking for a way bring in sampler type plugins without external drum machines. i guess i'm going to have to either switch to traktor, or rock my mp and sp-404 in conjunction to dildo.