Bonds' 756th HR ball to be branded

Comments

• I'd dip the whole motherfucking ball in black paint..fuck a little asterisk.

• that'll show him!

• oh and are they going to deface something of Pete Rose? Oh no they won't---he's white.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    oh and are they going to deface something of Pete Rose? Oh no they won't---he's white.

He cheated off the field--it's okay.

• oh and are they going to deface something of Pete Rose? Oh no they won't---he's white.

:5pager:

Ummm...different argument all together.

• that is on some triflin' shit. i'm tired of hearing about this stupid asterisk.

• i'm tired of hearing about this stupid asterisk.

Pete's not in the Hall of Fame at all. Next!

PS FUCK PETE ROSE.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    oh and are they going to deface something of Pete Rose? Oh no they won't---he's white.

PS FUCK PETE ROSE.

Yeah, seriously. It's not like Pete's gotten some easy time. His rep, to me, is worse than Barry's is.

That said, it'll be curious to see what happens when Barry becomes eligible and whether he'll get the Big Mac treatment.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm curious to see how many of these ardent Bonds defenders in SF are still going to be claiming "he never did steroids...his head got bigger from working out!" when he's not playing for the Giants anymore.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm curious to see how many of these ardent Bonds defenders in SF are still going to be claiming "he never did steroids...his head got bigger from working out!" when he's not playing for the Giants anymore.

Unless he's going to the Dodgers (unlikely), I don't think his fans are going to abandon him in droves just b/c he's rocking a new uni.

But I think, once more time has passed, there will be less ardor in defending him.

• dude was the best player to ever take steroids, and he dominated in an era of rampant steroid abuse among pitchers and hitters alike.

and that says a lot.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

PS FUCK PETE ROSE.

I thought "Spanish" dudes were into baseball--Young Phonics: disconnected from the authentic Latino experience?

• tell Mark to show the failed test that warrants the ball being asterisked in the first place OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read from Young Phonics.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read from Young Phonics.

I believe the only players ever "Banned" from Cooperstown have been white.

• I believe the only players ever "Banned" from Cooperstown have been white.

Straight outta my neighborhood.

• tell Mark to show the failed test that warrants the ball being asterisked in the first place OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

HAHA! Yeah right! You mean the worthless tests "bargained" with the Union? The weight of authority of those tests must have weighed in the tons!

• no kidding.