2»

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    you have nuts?

news to me.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    adjust that sleep schedule

plan your zombiedays

Saturdays for me. Body clock won't let us sleep in so it's: flea market, errands, listen to records, booze, movie, pass out.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Jordan is overrated.
    BAN

^^^AUTOMATIC BANN

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    When you're working full-time for example, you only get to spend X amount of your personal life with your friends, family, and/or significant other. How do you guys find the time for all of the above? I'm finding it difficult to find the perfect balance. Sacrifices need to be made, who are they in your case?

Hey,

Grown men and women with jobs have to prioritize, as there are not enough hours in the day. For me, my free time is first allocated to my wife and dog, myself, friends, and then family (since they're out-of-state). You must figure in some "me time" too to enjoy some solitude. Good luck figure it all out, mane. It's tough being grown folks.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    When you're working full-time for example, you only get to spend X amount of your personal life with your friends, family, and/or significant other. How do you guys find the time for all of the above? I'm finding it difficult to find the perfect balance. Sacrifices need to be made, who are they in your case?

Hey,

Grown men and women with jobs have to prioritize, as there are not enough hours in the day. For me, my free time is first allocated to my wife and dog, myself, friends, and then family (since they're out-of-state). You must figure in some "me time" too to enjoy some solitude. Good luck figure it all out, mane. It's tough being grown folks.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Watup Big Stacks,

Good words. Just the type of stuff I was looking for. Was having kind of a hectic day yesterday. It is definitely tough being a grownup.