Barry Bonds calls Mark Ecko an "Idiot"

2»

Comments

• Options
    the fact that you guys are riding for Ecko clearly stems more from Bonds hattery than from any kind of sober assessment of this dude's cowardly stunt.

Nah, not in my case homie. I clearly recall riding for Bonds when he broke the record, and posting something to that effect in one of the threads. Something along the lines of "I'm not mad at Barry Bonds". I don't hate on the guy at all, I could give a fuck about steroids in sports because athletes are there after all to entertain me, and I find chemically enhanced people to be entertaining. I used to go to clubs a lot, maybe it comes from that.

My assessment of Ecko's "stunt" could not be more clear. He bought publicity for himself and his company worth way more than the money he spent.

• Options
    you can't even read paragraphs correctly.

I know, I posted that already.

• My assessment of Ecko's "stunt" could not be more clear. He bought publicity for himself and his company worth way more than the money he spent.

which could have been achieved just the same had he bought the ball, called a press conference, and branded it himself.

the online poll thing was bitch; that's all I'm saying.

• Options

My assessment of Ecko's "stunt" could not be more clear. He bought publicity for himself and his company worth way more than the money he spent.

which could have been achieved just the same had he bought the ball, called a press conference, and branded it himself.

So we agree to disagree? Fuck it, who cares anyway. I'm gonna go get some dinner, take it easy.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

So we agree to disagree? Fuck it, who cares anyway. I'm gonna go get some dinner, take it easy.

**pay attention soulstrut**

the holmeses, sween, just showed you how to handle shit. take notes and watch his moves (or just watch his shoes as the youths are saying)

• I'd love to see the authorities just open up and let EVERYONE use drugs. It's the only way to make it fair again, plus you could bet on who's head would explode at the end of the game/race. Roid's are a shadowy but rampant part of professional sport - hell, a guy I used to play baseball with here in Australia was always good, but super skinny. I saw a photo of him the other day and he was freaking huge. No way in hell he wasn't on the juice, and he's only in the minors.

Either way, hasn't Ecko always been a bit of douche? I think it's a pretty good idea on his behalf. I'd rather hangout with the pitcher who took LSD anyway.

• WELL GOSH! SINCE MY PETE ROSE ANALOGY WAS WRONG, I GUESS HE'S TOTALLY[/b] NOT GETTING FUCKED WITH BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, THANKS SOULSTRUT!

Faux:

Cubans and D.R. cats ride for Baseball the most. We all are aren't the same. Now who's disconnected.

• I'd rather hangout with the pitcher who took LSD anyway.
    Dock Ellis - pitched a no no for the Pirates while on it.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Yeah I think Barry Bonds is correct....Anyone that would spend that much money to be a hater is a fucking idiot...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Ecko did not directly respond to Bonds' comments Wednesday, but said in a statement he would make Bonds a custom T-shirt that says, "Marc Ecko paid $752,467 for my ball, and all I got was this 'stupid' T-shirt."'

brilliant!

right but would not this shirt also draw attention to Ecko's inane waste of $752,467 of his own money? I think the joke is ultimately on him. he's a nobody compared to Barry Bonds.

I wouldn't exactly call it an inane waste of money, he's getting ridiculous publicity off of it. Good marketing move if you ask me. Bet he cakes out on the deal.

Poll: who among the board's style-challenged Bonds-hatteurs is now going to start rocking Ecko?

Don't be shy!

• Yeah I think Barry Bonds is correct....Anyone that would spend that much money to be a hater is a fucking idiot...

You Sound Broke

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Poll: who among the board's style-challenged Bonds-hatteurs is now going to start rocking Ecko?

Don't be shy!

^^^ Nothing wrong with a lot of the Cut & Sew collection. Not touching that Rhino crap though.

• Poll: who among the board's style-challenged Bonds-hatteurs is now going to start rocking Ecko?

Don't be shy!

^^^ Nothing wrong with a lot of the Cut & Sew collection. Not touching that Rhino crap though.

the cut and sew is tight! i have a dope white zip up sweater from that line. i'll wear ecko pants, but i hate having someone's brand plastered all over my clothes. i found this dope leather bubble goose with the fur lined hood. been looking for one forever and it was the right price! however it said ROCA WEAR in big bold letters acrossed the chest! wack.