Fourth of July Plans

fhillysubtle1fhillysubtle1 355 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
My friend manages a warehouse and has a B-52s worth of fireworks he saved. We're going to a beachouse getting bent and hopefully losing a non reproductive limb or two. oh yeah and dont fall for any of those M-100's or M-60s they are BS, they made M-80's illegal in most states. I use to turn newspaper boxes into puffer fish with those things.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• remember indirect heat, they shouldn't quite fall off the bone, but be tender enough to come apart witha slight tug, try placing them in tinfoil and then in a paper bag for a half hour or so after they are done, makes em moist as a mug

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Going to a wedding the day before so I'll probably still be drunk after that.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    PUTS, Crown City Rockers, & Giant Panda are doing a daytime loft bbq thing Saturday. You know where I'll be. It's weird, I'm going with this one girl who actually knows and likes PUTS.

• We do lobster every 4th of July....

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Beach party, of course.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    PUTS, Crown City Rockers, & Giant Panda are doing a daytime loft bbq thing Saturday. You know where I'll be. It's weird, I'm going with this one girl who actually knows and likes PUTS.

That sounds like the best 4th of July ever.

I'll probably end up having a few people over for a BBQ and drinking beers in the pool.