Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Taggers must have thought they hit the motherload.

• Taggers must have thought they hit the motherload.

I love how they gave the guy a route, and he decided that he knew a better way....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    There is no hard-and-fast rule about how long a house can sit on the side of the freeway

• There is no hard-and-fast rule about how long a house can sit on the side of the freeway

He should move back into it, and then call the police to complain about the traffic...

• Taggers must have thought they hit the motherload.

I love how they gave the guy a route, and he decided that he knew a better way....

Through downtown no less!! How are you going to drive a house through Hollywood?? I wonder if there's anybody staying in the house right now...

• I saw this on Saturday when i was headed down the 101- The OPPOSITE way. The shit had just happened and the no one was able to pass this thing. I am sure people were heated. I was bugging out.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Actually, some more info, according to KTLA:

"The home has been sitting on the northbound side of the freeway near Universal City. It became stuck there Sept. 15 when the roof clipped a freeway overpass and the wheels of the trailer transporting it began to fall off as the structure was being moved from Santa Monica to Santa Clarita, where it was intended to provide shelter for the homeless.

The home's owners, Kimberly Bigman and Patrick Richardson, were issued a permit by Caltrans to take the home to its new location by traveling on the Santa Monica (10) Freeway to the San Diego (405) Freeway.

Bigman said that the transition road was closed, so the couple took a detour to the Hollywood Freeway.

After the roof clipped an overpass and the trailer wheels began coming off , Bigman began fighting a "nervous breakdown" because "it's gotten to be so crazy," she said.

Bigman and Richardson planned to fix up the home so homeless people would have a place to stay in the winter. But while stuck on the freeway, it has been vandalized and covered by graffiti.

Caltrans has insisted that the home be moved this morning. More of the roof will have to be cut off and the axles strengthened on the trailer.

Bigman said she and her partner will be presented with a bill of more than $20,000."

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    yea I drove past that the other day and was like "hey....that shouldnt' be there."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I got to leave an hour early for work because of this fucker, still I wish I would of pulled over at some point and snapped shots of it.

I wonder what the inside looks like after beeing knocked by an overpass

• Options

I wonder what the inside looks like after beeing knocked by an overpass

I bet the water splashed out of the toilet bowl.