Please to Breakdown the nights in LA

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
See LA heads depend on a reliable night to bring them out..I have been lost the past year and all my regular spots seem to have changed ala (Funky Sole is now at Jimmy's Lounge)Can we do a Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat... breakdown...

Comments

• Yo I just moved in with my lady so I am trying to figure out what nights are a god escape... please help a fellow strutter out... I know about Root Down Thursday, and Funky Sole Saturday... what about the other days ...

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I mean I don't know....Firecracker twice a month? I gave up on "nights" in LA sorta - they all blow. So unfortunately I got to go to the obnoxious jump offs most of the time - the Hydes and Teddy's and all that hipster snob shit (but hoooooooooooes) - or I just fuck with little bars here and there.

• My dudes do Soul Sessions at the Grand Star (same spot as Firecracker)
    and if you want to get jiggy with it, the Gods: Haul and Mason at Zanzibar every saturday

I've also heard great things about Jeremy Sole's nigth (wednesday I believe? at Zanzibar) and of course there's always Le Root Down.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Grandpa_Shig and Spanky Wilson know the deal. Check up on the Announcements section.

• yessssssssssss! karaoke 8 nites a week! seriously tho. personally i like the socal beaches at nights. its quiet and empty and relaxing and i can wear a light jacket and chill with my doobie.

• I'll be in the LA/Ventura/Oxnard area a week from Wednesday - holler

• Yea... EASY!

Monday- Funkmosphere at carbon
    tuesday- ???
    Wednesday- Bump bump wednesdays at bar copa (which im a resident at) or maybe Low end theory
    Thursday - Afrofunke at Zanzibar or root down... but Jeremy Sole used to be my roommate... SO i keep it at afrofunke.
    Friday - Soul Sessions... which is one of the best parties in town.
    Saturday - Funky Sole at Jimmies (even tho last time I went they threw me out for having weed in my pocket and I tried to climb over the wall.... bad idea)
    Sunday - Do Over at Cranes

Anybody go to any of those?

• Sunday - Do Over at Cranes

Anybody go to any of those?

i went a few weeks ago, i had some homie that where deejaying.

sangria pitchers is a hella of a drug.