LL VS Jay

2»

Comments

• "Sometimes you gotta Benard Hopkins a cat"

• I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• oof - i forgot about these....and i'm rootin for L!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

I cant defend these albums at all. But Jay-Z since Blueprint 2 looks just like that....Trash albums w/ some singles.

• I cant defend these albums at all. But Jay-Z since Blueprint 2 looks just like that....Trash albums w/ some singles.

You thought The Black Album was trash?

I cant defend these albums at all. But Jay-Z since Blueprint 2 looks just like that....Trash albums w/ some singles.

U want my copy?

Overall Wack w/ some incredible tracks.

• Fair enough, i thought it was overall nice with some incredibly wack tracks (Justify My Thug etc...) an enjoyable album though.

Fair enough, i thought it was overall nice with some incredibly wack tracks (Justify My Thug etc...) an enjoyable album though.

14 tracks = 4 1/2 tracks of heat...

Just like Phenomenon.

• Fair enough, i thought it was overall nice with some incredibly wack tracks (Justify My Thug etc...) an enjoyable album though.

Just like Phenomenon.

LOL
    Please don't compare it to Phenomenon...

Fair enough, i thought it was overall nice with some incredibly wack tracks (Justify My Thug etc...) an enjoyable album though.

Just like Phenomenon.

LOL
    Please don't compare it to Phenomenon...

Seriously. Look at the ratio of good songs to bad. And its no different from a gang of mc who are just treading water in the game.
    Black Album was surrounded by crazy hype cause of it being the "last".When the dust settled u cant tell me it was some monumental album.

• I cant defend these albums at all. But Jay-Z since Blueprint 2 looks just like that....Trash albums w/ some singles.

U want my copy?

Overall Wack w/ some incredible tracks.

Overall wack??? no way..not monumental as you said, but not wack.

Bring the beat back........Bring that shit back....

Still....