I Miss Record Day Already!!!!!

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Hows about Record Day every month on the 1st and 15th?

Comments

• love,
    elyx

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i dont see the reason to have a record day. for years weve talked about records. soul funk rock rap jazz etc. weve talked about samples and mp3s and serrato and a hundred other things related to music. we talk about music magazines and reissues and different equipment you can buy for producing/djing/etc. this happens every week every month every year. have you not been paying attention?

soulstrut is great cause ive never been on a website where ive had folks let me stay at their pad when im rolling through town, throw me free records in the mail, hip me to an auction/garage sale/storage unit/etc, take me around their town and show me the spots to dig/eat/drink/fuck/chill, etc etc etc. ive been shown around seattle, portland, la, san diego, chicago, indianapolis, detroit, ny, baltimore, philly, etc. those are just the larger cities.

just saying... yall turned into a bunch of crying bitches that need constant reassuring and a hug. if you dont like it here just move on to another spot and gripe about how soulstruts fallen off.

anyway, thats my morning thought...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    just saying... yall turned into a bunch of crying bitches that need constant reassuring and a hug. if you dont like it here just move on to another spot and gripe about how soulstruts fallen off.

Who pissed in your Wheaties Jinx?!

i dont really care for wheaties too much. i like cocoa puffs and special k w/ strawberries. i was never much into sports so that whole "be like mike and eat your wheaties" thing never really worked for me. though i was our hs mascot for a few games but that was my detention for smoking weed out on the football field. though after my third detention/game, out of five, i got into a fight with another mascot and got ejected from the field.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

i dont really care for wheaties too much. i like cocoa puffs and special k w/ strawberries. i was never much into sports so that whole "be like mike and eat your wheaties" thing never really worked for me. though i was our hs mascot for a few games but that was my detention for smoking weed out on the football field. though after my third detention/game, out of five, i got into a fight with another mascot and got ejected from the field.

Dentention could be served as the HS mascot?
    That rules!
    What was the mascot?
    I want a photo!

Dentention could be served as the HS mascot?
    That rules!
    What was the mascot?
    I want a photo!

we were the crusaders but the mascot was this stupid rabbit. i think it had to do with the track team but its been a long long time and i cant remember. i never took a photo. that outfit was RIDICULOUS!

it was either clean the bleachers for 5 games or be the mascot for 5 games. i dont think the mascot idea ever happened again after i got into that fight. at least it didnt while i was still there.

• i think we should have a record day at the begining of every season, i was inpsired by the autumn listenin thread and began to think, and came to tha conclusion that we shood have 1 record day for every season and maybe on for the holidays . discuss

peace
    a2thalex