AWOL (yay area rap headz)

autoauto 198 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
picked up an album yesterday by a guy name AWOL and ive never heard of it. I was listening to it last nite with some homies and i was feelin it. songs include ride with meplayersee the lightsacramentothe zonefucking with prossexualityany info on this one cuz ive never heard it. theres a young mac mall on 1 or 2 of the tracks if im not mistaken. I'll try to post some audio this weekend. We should turn this into record weekend instead of just day.

Comments

• autoauto 198 Posts
    chirp

• autoauto 198 Posts
    Alright now that i listen to it in a clearer mindstate (sober) its still pretty good. i think it might be a female group with 3 members because one song says they are a female group with 3 members. Sounds like one dude though to me i dont know. Also says her name is miss marvelous. Its recorded in 1996 as said in one of the songs. heres some samples

heres some smooth gangsta shiet "ride with me":

player shit (feat. mac mall):

some late night smooth shit with a cool chorus "sacramento":

• autoauto 198 Posts
    i just listened to those files and they sound slowed down like divshare slowed down the mp3s. you might have to just click the divshare symbol and download them to your computer. what the hell.

• picked up an album yesterday by a guy name AWOL and ive never heard of it. I was listening to it last nite with some homies and i was feelin it. songs include

any info on this one cuz ive never heard it. theres a young mac mall on 1 or 2 of the tracks if im not mistaken. I'll try to post some audio this weekend. We should turn this into record weekend instead of just day.
    that's actually the sampler of Marvaless' Wicked album on AWOL records..
    they just didn't mention the artist on that release for some reason.