yeaterday's dig

Comments

• TOO FUCKING FRESH.

Lucky bastard. From where?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Damn, that thing rules.

If you find another, hook me up.

• Speedway Outlet, or as my neighbour friends Chris and Jenny call it " Something to Howl About"

• Speedway Outlet, or as my neighbour friends Chris and Jenny call it " Something to Howl About"

Ha ha! They need to put Kokopelli's happy-go-lucky ass up there! I think it's time to retire the Cam'ron rasterized poster and replace it with that.

• gotta keep it pink right?

• i'm so effing jealous.

these are the "best" things i've found wall-wise

um this dude is sitting on a mountain

• what kind of sandals are those on that mtn. man?!

Yeah, I saw this girl from across the room and feel in love The face...The cat...The bird...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

HOLY SHIT DUDE I AM BEYOND JEALOUS.

i see shit like this from time to time and usually pick it up if its decent but jesus christ dude you just hit the jackpot.

• Karlito, you ever see Matthew Reel's work? He used to have his stuff up at Lulubelle when it was on 6th and Campbell.

• woah thats crazy fresh. I had a dig yesterday that was almost sexual. I found some raer and then found this crazy automatic turntable. straight bananas, for 50 cents. I also got some wierd vhs movies that ive never heard of. All for a nickel.

• How on earth could they file that under MISC??!

That should have been behind the glass case with all the Beatles and Elvis records.

Is it signed or anything?? That frame looks late 80's Early 90's. Im guessing its an OG. Im also guessing it was less than 5 dollars?? What a score!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    My favorite local flea market experience art:

• Yeah "misc"? Not quite as cheap as you pressumed, it set me back $15...still seemed like a good price to me. No signature, very quality frame job though wood frame w/ thick pink laquer(?), fully papered on the back and the full on professional wire. I'd have to guess late 80's early 90's as well...who knows if it's OG or "paint by numbers" even if it's that latter I can't imagine there are too many around, pretty unique subject matter...

Who is that dude in the Africa backdropped insider art score up there?!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Who is that dude in the Africa backdropped insider art score up there?!

You don't recognize our first Black President? I call it 'Cozmik Clinton'
    Found it at a flea market for $2.50 with SS's own DJ Neville Chamberlain.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    is there any symbology behing this image?
    im trying to find something happening between the cat and the bird but im not seeing anything.
    where my art/ arthistory strutters at?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    im trying to find something happening between the cat and the bird but im not seeing anything.

Duh, it's obviously based on an imaginary TV show
    where a chick can turn into a cat and a bird and
    fights crime but is always on the run from agents
    of the laboratory that gave her the power/curse of
    lycanthropy.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My favorite local flea market experience art:

Oh shit I forgot about this.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

lycanthropy.

is she also in highschool and when she is not fighting crime and running from the creation thirsty scientists, she is dealing with the harsh and often comical reality of an average teenage girl?

i know there is more there that we are not seeing

lycanthropy.

is she also in highschool and when she is not fighting crime and running from the creation thirsty scientists, she is dealing with the harsh and often comical reality of an average teenage girl?

Add a few hot lesbian scenes and I think you have the perfect show.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

lycanthropy.

ill give you 3 lesbian/strange animal action scenes to select music for.
    mp3s optional but encouraged

lycanthropy.

ill give you 3 lesbian/strange animal action scenes to select music for.
    mp3s optional but encouraged

Cat/bird schoolgirl action hero secretly follows a hot foreign spy into a hip discotech ( cue groovy music ) only to find that once inside the she is faced by a sea of hot disco-ing evil cat women. She is immediately noticed and turns into a bird trying to avoid being sliced up by the razor claws of sexy foreign cat-women spies. The cat women give chase, but cat/bird action hero girl swoops by the bar knocking over and breaking many bottles of booze that are somehow conveniently ignited and burst into flames. Once safely outside she returns to lusty human form only to notice that the original hot foreign spy woman has gotten to drop on her and it pointing a gun right at her heaving bosom...

----Commercial break----

There is a minor struggle, tight blouses are revealingly torn, and words are exchanged like: "Prepare to die!" and "You'll never get away with it!"... but just then their eyes lock and they grab at each other and proceed to passionately kiss.

....Fade....

• SWEET!