OLIVER WANG VS YAHOO

2»

Comments

• fuckin' daylight right? flash?! only if no other option ....

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Noz really should have been higher on this list compared to some of the other rap blogs they highlighted. Saying.

Considering that it's VIBE, is it possible that there's a little reverse discrimination going on, ie, Noz ≠ Asian? I'm surprised you were ranked so high on the list, Oliver--you're not even Korean!

Seriously, congratulations to both of you.

• Post oink.cd screenshots or you're soft.

• O - i told you! do you have me on ignore?

fuckin' daylight right? flash?! only if no other option ....

i love using flash during daylight, especially against the sun as fill-in lighting

• i love using flash during daylight, especially against the sun as fill-in lighting

• i love using flash during daylight, especially against the sun as fill-in lighting

i definitely thought that when i took this

my friend really doesn't have breasts though

• nice pic, but I can't do that w/ the point and shot digi, stricktly "magic time" shots (sunrise...sunset...) great for shoting architecture!

• nice pic, but I can't do that w/ the point and shot digi, stricktly "magic time" shots (sunrise...sunset...) great for shoting architecture!

dude that was all my point and shoot digicam. set the iso high. i think that was at 400

• SWEET! I need to work all that shit I got on there more I haven't even really delved into it as much as I should...

• Apart from the O-Dub mention (congrats, bTW), what kind of bullshit article is this?

Elaborate?

I'm okay with the article now. A few hours ago, not so much.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Wait a minute, you can use those with Nikons???! (D80 owner hyeah)

not really, the hotshoe adapter works only with film cameras. my flash technique is a little odd.

Edith,

Not true. Just got mine yesterday and it works fine with my Nikon D70. The only thing is that the camera, while capable of firing the flash, doesn't actually realize it has a flash attached so you need to make manual adjustments so that it doesn't overexpose. The long-exposure-with-flash-at-the-end trick is