I HEARTILY ENDORSE THIS PRODUCT AND/OR EVENT

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Soul Strut,Thanks for always being a source of entertainment and knowledge. I'm typing this because the past 2 months have been stressful and a whirlwind. Every time I check out this site, my mood goes from 1 to 10 in less than 5 min. I would also thank any and all the strutters that I met in the 'real world'.I know I'm getting all mushy on y'all but I'm just taking this time out to extend my gratitude.Peace,MB

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Mike, you the man. Hope all settles down for you soon.

Wish you could make the Night Owl show in a few weeks, last time was a blast.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hi!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yo!

Good to see you posting again! Hope things are well on ur end.

• Whatup M***?
    When you coming to Jersey?

• hello!

i was beginning to think you ran off with these dudes

• Whatup M***?
    Very soon.

Hi J*****, An******, B****, L**** and A*****

• you are missed round these parts.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    U da man M*ke!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Mike? You good?

• What up Mike?

• HE POINTED AT THE DONK AND TOLD HER THIS PO TO BE YOURS

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Soul Strut,
    Thanks for always being a source of entertainment and knowledge.
    I'm typing this because the past 2 months have been stressful and a whirlwind. Every time I check out this site,
    my mood goes from 1 to 10 in less than 5 min.

I would also thank any and all the strutters that I met in the 'real world'.
    I know I'm getting all mushy on y'all but I'm just taking this time out to extend my gratitude.

Peace,
    MB

Hey Mike,

It's nice to see your face in the place, bruh!!! I wish you well in life and I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you overcome all the challenges you face.

Your brother in vinyl,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Yo!

Good to see you posting again! Hope girls are well on ur end.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

HEY! HEY![/b]

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Whatup M***?

Mike, Larry, all y'all...

when you coming to DC?

Nice to see a lot of the people I come back to this place for in one spot!
    In the words of Roxanne Shante, "Have a Nice Day!"

• Whatup M***?

Mike, Larry, all y'all...

when you coming to DC?

Nice to see a lot of the people I come back to this place for in one spot!
    In the words of Roxanne Shante, "Have a Nice Day!"

Dunno. I'm long overdue though.
    Maybe my man Prestige and I can take the Asbury 45 Sessions on the road???

• MCB,

hope all is well (and that youre enjoying the lp) - the door is always open if youre ever in Holland!

• MCB,

hope all is well (and that youre enjoying the lp) - the door is always open if youre ever in Holland!
    I haven't even listened to that record yet but I will when I get back home on Friday.

I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better today now that I overcame a big obstacle.

Now if I can only find a decent apartment in the greater NYC area, I'll be straight.

• now that I overcame a big obstacle.

=

the greater NYC area

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    do you still have any of those East of Undergrounds for $25 postage paid?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    MCB,

Now if I can only find a decent house in North Brunswick or surrounding areas, I'll be straight.[/b]

This house-hunting shit is hella frustrating. These sellers must have fuckin' coke habits or some shit!!! I can't believe how much bread some of these cats want for these piece-of-shit new builds. I think they make 'em out of popsicle sticks or something.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    mike. get at me on email. i'll see if i can't get you some unlisted vacancies in NYC. dr_delay at hotmail

• check your e-mail

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Hey moving to NYC, that has to mean good things are happening. Your always welcomed in the NW if you are looking for a place to relocate.

I've been missing Soulstrut too, but I just don't have the time these days. Things should settle down for me about the end of October.

• Hey moving to NYC, that has to mean good things are happening. Your always welcomed in the NW if you are looking for a place to relocate.

I've been missing Soulstrut too, but I just don't have the time these days. Things should settle down for me about the end of October.
    Hey D**.

The NYC move is a good and bad thing.
    Good because I'll be living/working 2 hrs away from home. Bad because I'll be spending most of my time working.

The Pac NW is cool but I honestly don't see myself settling down there.

I wish I could make it to the NORS next week. It seems like it's going to be the place to be.

• bellcity1 @ wfmu record fair
    ???????????????????????????????????

• bellcity1 @ wfmu record fair
    ???????????????????????????????????

that just may happen!