Yo....................

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I have a gf now. And I've been doing all these girly shit like window-shopping with her and her gf. I feel like a pansy.I need to get back to drinking forty's on the block with the dudes.WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    YES!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I have a gf now. And I've been doing all these girly shit like window-shopping with her and her gf. I feel like a pansy.

I need to get back to drinking forty's on the block with the dudes.

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?

It's Foty's.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey Hcrink, your site is crap and "Sounds of Boogers in E Minor" isn't gonna get the respect of most collectors.

• I just put "In a relationship" on my Myspace page.

So Yuichi... wanna go get some strawberry daiquiris?

"Sounds of Boogers in E Minor"

I NEEDZ TO HOLLER @ DAT JOINT, YO!

I just put "In a relationship" on my Myspace page.

NO. YOU SOUND LIKE A PANSY AS WELL.

IT'S LIKE THE FLOOD GATES FOR FEMALES HAVE RUSHED OPEN AND I'M DROWNING IN A SEA
    OF CHAMPAGNE.

REAL UNFOCUSED AND PANSY-LIKE.

"Sounds of Boogers in E Minor"

I NEEDZ TO HOLLER @ DAT JOINT, YO!

Only if you trade me for your VG- repress of "Music for Airports".

• How does this differ from your normal, pre-GF soft-batchedness?

You should reassert your manliness by building a bust of Kobie Bryant out of boogers for your special lady.

How does this differ from your normal, pre-GF soft-batchedness?

HAHAHAHAHAAHA. oh snap.

I'm gonna refrain from using Dirk Nowitzki. You're lucky I have a gf!

Crink, that's gross. Your crowning achievement on this site, begins and ends with your acquisition of Quintessence "Sonoma Rag" for below market value.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA. oh snap.

I still owed you one from Friday.

How does this differ from your normal, pre-GF soft-batchedness?

HAHAHAHAHAAHA. oh snap.

I still owed you one from Friday.

Yea you did.

• I just put "In a relationship" on my Myspace page.

Oh well... more for me!! (giggles!)

I just put "In a relationship" on my Myspace page.

Oh well... more for me!! (giggles!)

(wraps arm around Soul Marcossa and proceeds to group hug)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

when it's just two of you it's a cuddle, not a group hug. this GF you speak of has a lot of work ahead of her.

when it's just two of you it's a cuddle, not a group hug. this GF you speak of has a lot of work ahead of her.

well group hug with me, her, whoever else is around. I HATE GROUP HUGS! btw, she sure does. But luckily for her, she only has to stay with me for 3 months, before she moves back to Japan.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    window-shopping

LOL ... who does that??

I'm sayin', yuichi, I was hoping a girlfriend would help you man up a bit, but no, first thing you tell us is that you've been window shopping with her and her friends! You should try drinking a 40 around her, you know, let her know you ain't fucking around.

Maybe you could pull a zeke and take her off-site for a lover's game of horse. DO IT.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    You should try drinking a 40 around her

And you know, she may be writing to her friends right now saying, "Damn, I had to go window-shopping with this new man, I hope this is not all he's into! And hey - did you remember to hit the liquor store?"

• congratulations i think.

whatever you do, please don't go 1-on-1 on the court with her. i'm picturing horrible shit happening.

• You should try drinking a 40 around her

And you know, she may be writing to her friends right now saying, "Damn, I had to go window-shopping with this new man, I hope this is not all he's into! And hey - did you remember to hit the liquor store?"

Haha, that would be spectacular. Yuichi needs a girl who can put away some cheap alcohol!

And yuichi, being that this is a 3-month affair, would you consider it a late summer fling?

I'm sayin', yuichi, I was hoping a girlfriend would help you man up a bit, but no, first thing you tell us is that you've been window shopping with her and her friends! You should try drinking a 40 around her, you know, let her know you ain't fucking around.

Maybe you could pull a zeke and take her off-site for a lover's game of horse. DO IT.

Really dude. When my girl came to visit the first time, she'd just been on an 8-hour planetrip and I made her go on a 4-hour roadtrip and hike the next day.

Then I made her read the map on the way to the club that night. Seriously, if a girl can't navigate, she's ain't a keeper.

• Have you considered relocating to Japan to follow your love? I heard they have sick window displays in Tokyo.

And I'm sure you could hoop up at least half of Tokyo!

Really dude. When my girl came to visit the first time, she'd just been on an 8-hour planetrip and I made her go on a 4-hour roadtrip and hike the next day.

Then I made her read the map on the way to the club that night. Seriously, if a girl can't navigate, she's ain't a keeper.

Agreed, navigation skills are a must.

You should try drinking a 40 around her

Well actually this part was covered even before the window-shopping at the santa monica promenade, as we brown bagged a few beers by the pier, and told 'em...."You know what? This is kinda ghetto! Welcome to LA". I also taught them how to throw up the Westside and LA signs. And how to greet people the appropriate way. True story.

congratulations i think.

whatever you do, please don't go 1-on-1 on the court with her. i'm picturing horrible shit happening.

This is gonna happen soon. She used to be part of her college lacrosse team. Tiny lil thing, but athletic. And she expects me to stay in shape as well....fuck.

Have you considered relocating to Japan to follow your love? I heard they have sick window displays in Tokyo.

And I'm sure you could hoop up at least half of Tokyo!

This would have been very possible in my prime.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

in a row!
    TRY NOT TO STAY IN SHAPE ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE PARKING LOT.