HAPPY MUFUGGIN BIRTHDAY UNDERTHERADAR!

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
serious- solid dude. once told him i was looking for nina simone's "baltimore" record. next time i saw him, he gave me a copy and refused payment. dude is so rad it makes me angry.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!THIS DAY IN HISTORY!ON SEPTEMBER THE 18TH, 1895, DANIEL DAVID PALMER (pictured below) GAVE THE FIRST CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT TO HARVEY LILLARD, A DEAF JANITOR. THE ADJUSTMENT APPARENTLY RESTORED HIS HEARING. (I think that last part is bullshit, he probably just scheduled harvey for more visits 5 weeks apart and at really inconvenient times, like right in the middle of janitor busy-hours.)now go drink coffee.and don't think for one second I am not going to make you drink until you can't feel feelings in the very near future.

Comments

• Happy B-day to Charger P***!!!!!

• Happy b-day fool!

• Happy Birthday P***. Let me know if you want to go out and drink beer.

• happy birthday! i hope your day consists of signing autographs at the mall and your night consists of shouting out lyrics to new edition

• happy birthday! i hope your day consists of signing autographs at the mall and your night consists of shouting out lyrics to new edition

you would think he'd want to do something different on his b-day....

• Happy B-Day! If you see me later today, you might as well call in sick tommorow cause you're getting faded. So for your own good don't tell me where your going to be tonight unless you want shots!

• Thanks ya'll. It is very much appreciated.

I just had a cool lunch courtesy of my friends here at work. I am going to hit the beach after work. Turning out to be a great day.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    under.the.radar.dome!!!! happy birthday, man. i wish i would've known when i was down there. have a good one!! good luck meeting g**e for drinks. that fool will make you drink.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    happy birthday, hopefully you don't get lost inside of your hoodie

• happy birthday!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    BIG UP PHIL! Happy born day hommie. Let me know if you're coming thru Seattle and I'll take you out for the REAL Japanese food and drinking! Catch some tatsy waves bro.