Anyone have Instr. of Ghostface "Kilo"?

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Need it for a piece I'm working on this week.Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Randy Moss Related?

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I don't have a copy of a Def Jam mastered inst, just album and radio. I guess in hindsight I should have asked for one. The 12" didn't have an inst. just Radio and Album. The best I could do is load up the protools and do a quick mix myself, but it won't sound the same if you're doing a blend or something.

• I don't have a copy of a Def Jam mastered inst, just album and radio. I guess in hindsight I should have asked for one. The 12" didn't have an inst. just Radio and Album. The best I could do is load up the protools and do a quick mix myself, but it won't sound the same if you're doing a blend or something.

Ehhh...don't do it. not tht big a deal.

found something else that'll work; it's actually for a tv piece, not a song. And, no Gene, not about #81.
    #39. Just wanted the beat...

• Are you aware that MoSS produced that song? Just curious.

• i am not.

love it, though. Moss...nice job.

• [legalstrut/] Quick to add...

this was on the up and up. wasn't trying to jack for beats. we do one piece a week with paid for, licsensed music, and this if the first time i got to produce it. trying to add my flavor.

[/legal]

• I don't have a copy of a Def Jam mastered inst, just album and radio. I guess in hindsight I should have asked for one. The 12" didn't have an inst. just Radio and Album. The best I could do is load up the protools and do a quick mix myself, but it won't sound the same if you're doing a blend or something.

found something else that'll work; it's actually for a tv piece, not a song. And, no Gene, not about #81.

Hey, how 'bout we give my man L-Dawg some frickin goalline carries. Rizzle Mizzle really doesn't need to score 24 touchdowns.

I was just making a joke about it being for Moss....surely you get my silly riff. It's kind of funny that a dude named "MoSS" actually made the track.

Hey, how 'bout we give my man L-Dawg some frickin goalline carries. Rizzle Mizzle really doesn't need to score 24 touchdowns.

I was just making a joke about it being for Moss....surely you get my silly riff. It's kind of funny that a dude named "MoSS" actually made the track.

Oh shitt...i thought you were riffing on thing MoSS used to buy by the Kilo.

double funny.

Agreed...L.M. is getting his big profile this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Def Jam not releasing the instr and acapella sucked!!!!!

Def Jam doesn't usually do pellas but the dropped the ball on this one with how they released it. That was one song I really wanted.

Props to moss. Great song.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    MoSS is helluva dude to offer the instro though, and if it can get some extra money in his pocket why not? Good looks all around. I'll master the track pro bono right now if MoSS wants to do a rough mixdown of it!

• MoSS is helluva dude to offer the instro though, and if it can get some extra money in his pocket why not? Good looks all around. I'll master the track pro bono right now if MoSS wants to do a rough mixdown of it!

I'd do it in a sec, but this got the kaybosh from the folks who edit my flava.

MoSS, sorry i can't help you out. If anytime in the future I'm calling the shots, I'll try to hook this up.

• that track fucking kills. props!!

• I've always wanted to say that that song rules Mr. Moss, along with the props you got in Scratch. It's a bit fanboy but I really dig that beat and hope you're doing well - you deserve to.