hey Hermie

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man, that movie.
    Halfway through I'm watching it all "hee hee, ha ha" and bam - shit gets all serious. It actually made a dude reach for the kleenex [color:white](cue Herm) [/color] .

don't play with my emotions

• Man, that movie.
    Halfway through I'm watching it all "hee hee, ha ha" and bam - shit gets all serious. It actually made a dude reach for the kleenex [color:white](cue Herm) [/color] .

don't play with my emotions

right? that was a buzz kill. When he was dying I got all bummed out and needed a hug.

• A couple years ago when I first met Daze, we were having a friendly little phone conversation. Towards the end of the convo, I asked him "Hey, what was the name of E-40's group again?" He said "You mean The Click?"

I hung up.

He called me back and said "Hey, why did you hang up on me?" I said "Sorry, but what was the name of the group?" He said "The Click."

I hung up again.

2 minutes later I get a text message:

Dick.

Tonight he tried to pull the ol' "Hey, what was Adam Sandler's last movie?" but I was too fast for him.

• "Hey, what was the name of E-40's group again?" He said "You mean The Click?"

This must be a popular one. This exact scenario happened to me when I was in college. I called back and was like "what happened?" and then he did it again. I probably called him a dick too.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    A couple years ago when I first met Daze, we were having a friendly little phone conversation. Towards the end of the convo, I asked him "Hey, what was the name of E-40's group again?" He said "You mean The Click?"

I hung up.

He called me back and said "Hey, why did you hang up on me?" I said "Sorry, but what was the name of the group?" He said "The Click."

I hung up again.

2 minutes later I get a text message:

Dick.

Tonight he tried to pull the ol' "Hey, what was Adam Sandler's last movie?" but I was too fast for him.

don't play like you were too fast fuckerface, I got you