I DID IT (Killin' It Related)

Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
guilty simpson Just saw this for the first time at Borders, this morning. Looks like they finally released the thing.Everything aside, has anyone piqued enough interest into reading it?shameless publicity fodder?future psychotic classic?guilty pleasure?wtf?..

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Saw the Goldmans on Oprah from my sick bed last week trying to justify why they are releasing it and their reasoning was bullshit imo.

As an uninvolved party and not a fan of censorship, I'm not saying it should not be published/read, but if it were about murdering my family member and I won the rights, I think I'd bury the book, not put it out.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Saw the Goldmans on Oprah from my sick bed last week trying to justify why they are releasing it and their reasoning was bullshit imo.

As an uninvolved party and not a fan of censorship, I'm not saying it should not be published/read, but if it were about murdering my family member and I won the rights, I think I'd bury the book, not put it out.

The whole affair is beyond surreal.

• guilty simpson

why isn't the author's name on the cover?

• Saw the Goldmans on Oprah from my sick bed last week trying to justify why they are releasing it and their reasoning was bullshit imo.

These folks traded their souls and the memory of their slain daughter for fifteen minutes of fame. I feel no sympathy for them.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

These folks traded their souls and the memory of their slain daughter for fifteen minutes of fame. I feel no sympathy for them.

Read: Still loves OJ.

• why isn't the author's name on the cover?

sayin though. i looked. nowhere where one would immediately find an author's name had mentioned him.
    it all seemed vague, awkward, and mad suspect.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

it's Ron's family, not Nicole's. Nicole's family is out on the tv shows telling folks NOT to buy it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Their son and brother, Ron Goldman. Nicole Brown is no relation.
    Denise Brown, her sister, has nothing to do with the book and is actually refusing to even appear/work with the Goldmans since they decided to put the book out.

• These folks traded their souls and the memory of their slain daughter for fifteen minutes of fame. I feel no sympathy for them.

it's Ron's family, not Nicole's. Nicole's family is out on the tv shows telling folks NOT to buy it.

... whichever family member is on board the promotion machine for this has some serious issues. That's some cold-hearted stuff right there.