3000 over and out

Comments

• Some of his I'm Rich and My Wife is hot may have been sarcasm, no? Shit, Rey says that all the time, and no one is trying to ban him.

He also said his wife plays tennis with a wooden racket, and has PERFECT form; that is the most intriguing thing he's ever said about his lady.

• I don't recall ever asking for this dude to be banned BTW.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Some of his I'm Rich and My Wife is hot may have been sarcasm, no?

Yeah, I always got the impression that the dude just knew how to push soulstrut's collective buttons.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't need anyone's wife to look like Lumin's avatar (least of all mine).

Nor do I think it's cool to drag a stranger into this whole thread.

But Saba brought this shit on himself (and his wife) by swinging his dick all the time about how fine she was (as if this was any indication of his worth as an invidual), not to mention that he was rich, etc. and 100 other false indicators of his worth as an individual.

he made his poor wife the object of some weak shit-talking over the years. I feel bad for her not because some complete strangers are saying that she doesn't smile enough in pictures, but because she has this dude for a husband.

Someone speaks positively about someone/something, so that opens them up to ridicule? There are way more people here who speak about and present the women in their lives in a manner that invites the kind of cutting up that is in this thread.
    Talking about how beautiful you think your wife is hardly the same as boasting bullshit about money. I never read what he said about his wife as an attempt to elevate his self-worth. Unlike his other brags, he actually posted wedding pictures with her in it. Whatever I think of him, I think he was at his finest when it was about his other half.
    He did not make her the object of shit-talking, the folks who talked shit about her did that.

• I don't recall ever asking for this dude to be banned BTW.

i dont remember ever seeing a picture of her actually either. dont really care to. he talk shit, he gets shit talked right back. im cracking up picturing him on a honeymoon with an unsmiling wife.
    nice of you to defend her though, bassie

edited cause i put the in the wrong place)

• I never read what he said about his wife as an attempt to elevate his self-worth.

really? I would refer you to the first post in this thread....like, what else do you call that?

• Some of his I'm Rich and My Wife is hot may have been sarcasm, no?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I never read what he said about his wife as an attempt to elevate his self-worth.

really? I would refer you to the first post in this thread....like, what else do you call that?

Here's some advice to those who are married or will be married.

Everytime you refer to your wife in public call her your "hot young" wife or something equally as complimentary.

You can thank me in the morning.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I never read what he said about his wife as an attempt to elevate his self-worth.

Uh, sarcasm.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Not an open invitation to tear her apart.

• i dont remember ever seeing a picture of her actually either. dont really care to. he talk shit, he gets shit talked right back.
    nice of you to defend her though, bassie

• I'm finding people's inability to separate their dislike for saba from cutting up his wife, who they have never met, embarassing and a serious case of NAGL.

Indeed. Leave wives out of this. And don't reply with "But he brought his wife into this!"

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

But Saba brought this shit on himself (and his wife) by swinging his dick all the time about how fine she was (as if this was any indication of her[/b] worth as an invidual)

• These achievements, when combined with my pre-existing hot, young wife, and unparalleled record collection means that I now have absolutely nothing in common with 99.8% of you[/b]

dudes a tool. his wife married a tool.

but someway somehow, i like the guy

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    These achievements, when combined with my pre-existing hot, young wife, and unparalleled record collection means that I now have absolutely nothing in common with 99.8% of you[/b]

post a picture of your wife on soulstrut expect the worst
    even if she was a stank ho mediocre at beast........

dudes a tool. his wife married an even smaller tool.

but someway somehow, i liked this guy's imaginary record collection and little else

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Good luck to you, best wishes.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

you know
    i try to cut you some slack since you are so young
    but time and time again you play your self as a foolish idiot with no footing in reality
    let me guess you voted BUSH and support the WAR ON TERROR AS WELL
    where did you learn this behavior?
    sad day at REDORKO RANCH

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

you know
    but time and time again you play your self as a foolish idiot with no footing in reality
    sad day at REDORKO RANCH

• i heart kala too

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I have set up an paypal account for donations. My goal is to get the necessary money to send Kala to an anger management course.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

you know
    sad day at REDORKO RANCH
    You'll be my serf one day. And you shall call me Lord.

• I'm finding people's inability to separate their dislike for saba from cutting up his wife, who they have never met, embarassing and a serious case of NAGL.

Indeed. Leave wives out of this. And don't reply with "But he brought his wife into this!"

U MAD 'CAUSE NO ONE SAID "DAMN, WHO'S THAT HOTTIE WITH 'A TATTED UP MOBY" FROM THE NIGHT OF THE REMIX PICTURE THREAD.

SABADABBA > KALA.

• Good luck to you, best wishes.

you know
    sad day at REDORKO RANCH
    You'll be my serf one day. And you shall call me Lord.
    hahahahahah

I love when you two go at it!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    you won't be able to NOT come back. look at me. i was the first one to ban himself. it didn't help much. i'm pathetic. like any other soulstrutter

• you won't be able to NOT come back. look at me. i was the first one to ban himself. it didn't help much. i'm pathetic. like any other soulstrutter

grope, please don't ever leave
    &
    saba's wife is cute,
    but
    she can't hold her liquor
    kala should never change
    +
    rich's wife is hot

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    you won't be able to NOT come back. look at me. i was the first one to ban himself. it didn't help much. i'm pathetic. like any other soulstrutter

&
    saba's wife is cute,
    but
    kala should never change
    +
    rich's wife is hot

my girlfriend is cute too. i need to bring her to utrecht
    maybe we can hook up a trade or sth.

• we will miss your inevitable defense of the upcoming war with iran.

• You'll be missed, saba. I always liked your posts EXCEPT for the posts where you were bashing Motown67.

• you won't be able to NOT come back. look at me. i was the first one to ban himself. it didn't help much. i'm pathetic. like any other soulstrutter

&
    saba's wife is cute,
    but
    kala should never change
    +
    rich's wife is hot

maybe we can hook up a trade or sth. [/b]

on the wife???

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

&
    saba's wife is cute,
    but
    kala should never change
    +
    rich's wife is hot

maybe we can hook up a trade or sth. [/b]

on the wife???

that's girls for records... it's amsterdam... anything can happen...