3000 over and out

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• Seriously, you'll be missed.

The new, funny saba has been great.

• internship with the chief judge of a federal court

is that like a runner-up to a clerkship? fetch-coffee-and-donuts shit? enjoy.

PS I don't think you ever posted a pic of your wife, so in the end we are all left to assume that your descriptions of her (like those of your collection) were wild exaggerations.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• internship with the chief judge of a federal court

is that like a runner-up to a clerkship?

clerkships are for people who have finished law school, internships are available to current law students. congrats man.

i'm working on an antitrust case right now on appeal to the 3rd circuit and would be interested in reading your journal article when its finished.

good luck.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    internship with the chief judge of a federal court

is that like a runner-up to a clerkship? fetch-coffee-and-donuts shit? enjoy.

PS I don't think you ever posted a pic of your wife, so in the end we are all left to assume that your descriptions of her (like those of your collection) were wild exaggerations.

Pics of the wife were posted......and he obviously has a great collection.

Best of luck with your career.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Best of luck taking it to the , boss. [a single tear]Now who'll defend the right?[/a single tear]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

P.S. It just goes to show that good things happen to good people.

We're being rewarded with your self-banning?

• Pics of the wife were posted......

I guess they weren't that memorable.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Best of luck taking it to the , boss. [a single tear]Now who'll defend the right?[/a single tear]

Also, that was an awesome goodbye post.

• Options
    Good luck to you, best wishes.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    The new, funny saba has been great.

agreed. Saba 2.0 has been a much better version than the original beta.

good luck trying to stay off the strut though.

b/w

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    please accept this post as a request to be banned.[/b]

Sorry, that would be way too easy.

good luck trying to stay off the strut

• chasechase 767 Posts
    later

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    there is a god

don't let the door kill you on the way out or get hit by a truck anytime soon douchecakkke

• We finally broke him!

• Good luck Saba!

Now hit the road bitch.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

"I'll be baahhk."

there is a god

don't let the door kill you on the way out or get hit by a truck anytime soon douchecakkke

I wanna meet you

• please accept this post as a request to be banned.[/b]

Sorry, that would be way too easy.

good luck trying to stay off the strut

... with my pre-existing hot, young wife...
    she wasnt that hot and didnt look like she would age very well...your time is better spent on here

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

she wasnt that hot and didnt look like she would age very well...your time is better spent on here

is someone going to dig up this thread??? me wanne see me wanna see!

• Pics of the wife were posted......

I guess they weren't that memorable.

if I remember correctly she wasnt smiling in ANY of them, and they were from their honeymoon.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm finding people's inability to separate their dislike for saba from cutting up his wife, who they have never met, embarassing and a serious case of NAGL.

She was a good looking and classy looking lady.

But she didn't look like Lumin's avatar.

Some of you are straight up schmucks.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Now if we could get Saba's personal savior, W, to follow the same 'declare victory and pull out' strategy we would really have something to cheer about.

b/w I agree the newer Saba was a lot better.

• I don't need anyone's wife to look like Lumin's avatar (least of all mine).

Nor do I think it's cool to drag a stranger into this whole thread.

But Saba brought this shit on himself (and his wife) by swinging his dick all the time about how fine she was (as if this was any indication of his worth as an invidual), not to mention that he was rich, etc. and 100 other false indicators of his worth as an individual.

he made his poor wife the object of some weak shit-talking over the years. I feel bad for her not because some complete strangers are saying that she doesn't smile enough in pictures, but because she has this dude for a husband.

Those who trashed Saba's wife need to post a pic of their honey so I can rate them on a scale of 1-10

• Those who trashed Saba's wife need to post a pic of their honey so I can rate them on a scale of 1-10

that's exactly my point. I would never have made my girl's looks the subject of anything, as Saba has expressly done time and again in here.

• I'm finding people's inability to separate their dislike for saba from cutting up his wife, who they have never met, embarassing and a serious case of NAGL.

I didnt say she wasnt attractive,she was, I just said she didnt look too happy to be on a honeymoon with Saba