Bad quoting

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
you know, when you are posting and quoting and you send your post without preview. Then you see the blue line of mis-quoting. And you rush to edit the shit out of the post and you make sure you don't use "mark this post as edited".Why do we do it? Why can't we just leave the blue lines of death?

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    [quote

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I need a girlfriend

• Options
    I was over 2000 posts before I realized that all you had to do was hit "quote" to quote an entire post. I would manually cut and paste each part of text into a new quote thing, then cut and paste the first part of the quote code back to the beginning of the entire thing. Fuckin internet, it's so stupid sometimes.

• I was over 2000 posts before I realized that all you had to do was hit "quote" to quote an entire post. I would manually cut and paste each part of text into a new quote thing, then cut and paste the first part of the quote code back to the beginning of the entire thing. Fuckin internet, it's so stupid sometimes.

^^WHAT A DUMM ASS^^

• Options
    I was over 2000 posts before I realized that all you had to do was hit "quote" to quote an entire post. I would manually cut and paste each part of text into a new quote thing, then cut and paste the first part of the quote code back to the beginning of the entire thing. Fuckin internet, it's so stupid sometimes.

^^WHAT A DUMM ASS^^

Yeah I felt pretty stoopid.

One time there was a guy at my job who was a born-again Christian. His name was Ron Feltkant. I ordered a catalog and had it sent to our job addressed to Rev. Ronald P. Feltersnatch.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

^^WHAT A DUMM ASS^^

Yeah I felt pretty stoopid.

One time there was a guy at my job who was a born-again Christian. His name was Ron Feltkant. I ordered a catalog and had it sent to our job addressed to Rev. Ronald P. Feltersnatch.

You should be writing for sit coms, or comedians or something. You are funnier than some other guy who is being paid for being funny.