People Who Leave The Bathroom Lights On?

2»

Comments

• "uuh...yeah I'm meating friends[/b] at the bar".

PASUE THE FUCK UP.

Dude, you make this shit TOOOOOOOOOO easy.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    "uuh...yeah I'm meating friends[/b] at the bar".

PASUE THE FUCK UP.

Dude, you make this shit TOOOOOOOOOO easy.

Ha! I was reading that thinking the same thing.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    One of my pet peeves right here!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Shyiiiit....I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick!

And also - people who leave their bathroom lights on don't have SHIT on people who leave their air conditioning on. Those people get the bozack big time.

lol. that is pretty bad. Especially when they yell at you for turning it off.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

lol. that is pretty bad. Especially when they yell at you for turning it off.

hahaaaah. maybe dude's roiding?

• -dudes who go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands. I see this at the movies, restaurants, etc. How
    do they not think that touching their junk and anything else in the bathroom is gross. It grosses me out when I'm washing my hands and some dude goes straight from the stall out the door. Sometimes they even pause and look in the mirror and adjust their pants or their hair. Then they walk around the earth spreading their junk germs on everything. I know I sound crazy, but it's fucking gross.

nothing crazy about this. it's disusting!
    there's only one sink at my work (a strip club nonetheless) and i see dudes walking straight out all the time.

there is someone at my work who will talk on the phone in the stall and not flush (because she doesn't want whoever to hear). i always give her the dirtiest look. the last time this happened, i walked into her stall and flushed it for her while she was talking and fixing her hair in the mirror and she looked embarassed. hopefully she will stop now.

Hilarious.

What about people that try to initiate a conversation with you while they're in the stall? For example, you're at the sink and you hear a voice coming from the stall. I find this seriously distasteful--once you disappear into that stall you cease to exist to me until you come out again.

that makes me cringe. "how's your day?" while i can hear your private business. yuck! "um, my day sucks now cause you're talking to me while you're pissing."

as for talking on the phone in the bathroom, you aint fooling anyone. there's always an echo, it's obvious flush or no flush. i've been tempted to yell in the background while she was on the phone "hey we're in a restroom!!" and then slap the air hand dryer button. flush the damn toilet

• flush the damn toilet

Taking the term "Shit Talkin" to new levels.

This makes me think of these comcast commercials Ive been seeing lately with all their made up words/verbs that have to do with phones/internet/cable. Can't think of any of the top of my head but I'd love to see their commercial for the newest technology in bathroom sound filters on cellphones.

"Your business is our business, so go ahead......flush the damn toilet."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BUT DO Y'ALL SHIT AT THE CLUB?

If the whitelady is cut w/ baby laxative.

• but if you have guests staying over its polite to leave it on during the night, so they dont wake up having to pee and stumble around in the dark looking for the right door and almost peeing in the linen closet.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but if you have guests staying over its polite to leave it on during the night, so they dont wake up having to pee and stumble around in the dark looking for the right door and almost peeing in the linen closet.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    What about people that try to initiate a conversation with you while they're in the stall? For example, you're at the sink and you hear a voice coming from the stall. I find this seriously distasteful--once you disappear into that stall you cease to exist to me until you come out again.

IMG SRC=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8053/stallak6.jpg>