Is It Too Early for ...

2»

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I have only seen it that one time (hole in the wall joint in Miami, with expectedly good hole in the wall digs), and I spent some time in India. Indian food is pretty easy to cook if you've got kitchen skills. Hit me on the PM if you want any insider info.

• I had the pleasure of meeting DJ Prestige and Funky16Corners, great guys!!! The DJs were definitely playing the 45 heat. Shiiit, me and wifey even cut a rug A great time was had by all!!!

2. Prestige and Funky16 blessed me with the funky 45 mixes.

I pumped Prestige's joint on the way home and listening to Funky16's right now. This song I'm listening to at about 18 minutes in with the flutes is so beautiful and melodic You dudes come funky wit' it!!!

thanks for stopping through stacks. nice to meet you, your wife, and your friends in person. i have the photos of you cutting a rug! look out.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

I had the pleasure of meeting DJ Prestige and Funky16Corners, great guys!!! The DJs were definitely playing the 45 heat. Shiiit, me and wifey even cut a rug A great time was had by all!!!

2. Prestige and Funky16 blessed me with the funky 45 mixes.

I pumped Prestige's joint on the way home and listening to Funky16's right now. This song I'm listening to at about 18 minutes in with the flutes is so beautiful and melodic You dudes come funky wit' it!!!

thanks for stopping through stacks. nice to meet you, your wife, and your friends in person. i have the photos of you cutting a rug! look out.

Oh, sookie sookie, now!!! "I loves to get down, jack..." I thought I was gonna have to put on some "Icy-Hot" today, but I was alright. I guess I didn't overdo it. That was fun!!!! Thanks for inviting us down, Presige. We'll definitely come through again!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• 1. i finally have a plan for finishing school.

2. my roommate paid me all the back money for bills he owed me

3. i'm in really good shape

4. the weather here is still beautiful every day

5. had to try really hard to save money over the last week to make rent but i did it

• late pass fives:

1. Cooler weather in the Northeast, I'm, lovin' it.

2. Used 1200 at the Flea Market for $12

3. 45 Sessions went off this past Friday night

4. Fresh ground coffee from the Asbury Park Roastery and the NY Times this morning

5. Meeting new like minded people who dig real music.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    My Sunday fives w/late pass.

1. Saw this thread, checked out Yo Majesty, saw that they had accappellas up and did a remix in 2 hours. Haven't been this amped to make music/do a remix in a long time.

Yo Majesty - Club Action (Arni Kristjansson remix) MP3

2. Got a great new job working at the local Japan Embassy. Get to speak Japanese all day in a zero-stress environment. NICE.

3. Recently got into Tokyo University of Fine Arts for next year where I'll be doing my MA. Super-psyched about the department and will be doing something music related in school too which is what I've wanted to do for a long time.

4. Losing weight like nobody's business, only have to drop another 5-6 kg to be right where I want to be.

5. This summer has been the greatest, tons of good weather and have met loads of new people.