La Shana Tova

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I work with this lady and we have major beef. She always throws me under the bus over bullshit. I only took the opportunity to check her once and she was shaking the whole time. She gave me some pudding today with a note saying La Shana Tova...I can't eat pudding, but I think it's very nice.

Comments

• I work with this lady and we have major beef. She always throws me under the bus over bullshit. I only took the opportunity to check her once and she was shaking the whole time.

She gave me some pudding today with a note saying La Shana Tova...

I can't eat pudding, but I think it's very nice.

It's a Rosh Hoshanah thing (the La Shana Tova, not sure about the pudding specifically...)

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I work with this lady and we have major beef. She always throws me under the bus over bullshit. I only took the opportunity to check her once and she was shaking the whole time.

It's a Rosh Hoshanah thing (the La Shana Tova, not sure about the pudding specifically...)

It's kugel (sp). My wife makes it and it's good, but I'm gluten free. I didn't mean to write like I didn't know what she was doing. I really appreciate her gesture.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I work with this lady and we have major beef. She always throws me under the bus over bullshit. I only took the opportunity to check her once and she was shaking the whole time.

Best wishes to you, Larry! I notice you stay out of the poltical talks these days. Are you just completely tired of it? I am.

• I work with this lady and we have major beef. She always throws me under the bus over bullshit. I only took the opportunity to check her once and she was shaking the whole time.

Best wishes to you, Larry! I notice you stay out of the poltical talks these days. Are you just completely tired of it? I am.

Thanks Frank!
    You hit the political nail on the head. I'm tired of wasting my energy on those "discussions". My views haven't changed at all, just the amount of time I'm willing to invest.
    BTW, I meant to say something in the happy pix thread, that baby of yours is off the hook cute (especially the stocking cap).
    L