Waxing Deep Appreciation

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Was psyched to launch itunes this week and see a feed coming in!"It's 3 O'clock.......I'm D** Za***,and the show is......waxing deep"Great opening show. Had me scrambling to find a copy of Trinket of Bahamas, in any condition.I have to say, although the shows selection is always top choice, I just really enjoy the optimism and enthusiasm that D** shows for the music in the descriptions and histories surrounding the content.Anyways, just wanted to post this as I was kind of pumped yesterday.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It was rad when Danno actually used to post here and wasn't too busy out hunting white tigers in the amazon or whatever the fuck he's so busy with now.

But like all noble birds he must be allowed to soar free (with tears in my eyes).

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yeah, haven't heard from Danno in a while. The show has always been quality.

• thanks for posting that. I just ended up listening to the soulstrut show. Some amazing talent frequents these boards. It's also really cool how people have posted stuff up here not thinking anything about it and then it saw a release.