French speakers help please

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
what does this mean...
hello oui je vend aussi ya t il moyen de faire affaires ? THX.
thanks!

Comments

• what does this mean...

thanks!

whoah that sounds shady lol. you sure you wanna put your business on the strut like that?!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    what does this mean...

thanks!

I believe he is threatening to report you to some sort of international board in connection with carnal affairs involving gatefold albums.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    something like: i sell also, do you want to trade? (or make a deal?) could be way off tho, my french is 9th grade level at best.

• what does this mean...

thanks!

hello yes i sell also what is the average of your business? THX.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah, he says that he sells (presumably records) as well and wants to do business (assumed to be a trade).

• Yeah, he says that he sells (presumably coke) as well and wants to do business (assumed to be a heist).

• Yeah, he says that he sells (presumably coke) as well and wants to do business (assumed to be a heist).

• something about you being better off selling potatoes...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Yeah, he says that he sells (presumably records) as well and wants to do business (assumed to be a trade).

thanks for the info!

i must be missing something with the potato joke.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Sorry, didn't have time to read the whole thread but if you need some French speakers, I've got some I can sell you. Like new except they seem to have a bit of a high-pitched whine whenever you run them in English-speaking countries. 100W per channel, may be bi-wired.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Sorry, didn't have time to read the whole thread but if you need some French speakers, I've got some I can sell you. Like new except they seem to have a bit of a high-pitched whine whenever you run them in English-speaking countries. 100W per channel, may be bi-wired.

this joke i follow though.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i more or less know what this means, but if someone can get me a somewhat accurate translation, i'd appreciate it...

hello pk ma tu blok?? je compren pas?????????

is there anyone here who can actually speak/write french- who wouldn't mind doing a few translations for me from english to french? i'm dealing with a guy at the moment who is starting to drive me absolutely crazy.

thanks!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    and this one too:

bon deja jai jamais u afaire avec toi comment tu peu
    m interdir la vente ?????

• The first one :
    "hello pk ma tu blok?? je compren pas?????????"

"Hi, why have you blocked me, I don't understand ?????????"

The second one :
    "bon deja jai jamais u afaire avec toi comment tu peu
    m interdir la vente ?????"

"We never have a trade together so why do you forbid me the sale ?????"

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    a first post to translate for me... hmmmm....

• If it can help...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    If it can help...

absolutely... thanks!

• For the good of everyone, maybe someone can post the French translation for "you have been blocked because you have 0 feedback and are bidding on an expensive record that you have no intention of paying for."

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    well he actually has 3 feedback.

• "you have been blocked because you have 0 feedback and are bidding on an expensive record that you have no intention of paying for."

Translation :
    "Vous avez ??t?? bloqu?? parce votre "feedback" est de 0 et que vous ench??rissez pour un disque cher que vous n'avez pas l'intention de payer."