Chicagostrut (NRR)

izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I'm going to pay a visit to my aunt in October. From the 14th to the 24th exactly...PNS or Panik, holla if you're around...I'll be around Hide Park, Cedgwick and Ashland mostly. I may have to hit Evanston too but it's not sure yet. If anyone is around and wanna hook up for a diggin spree, send a PM. I'll be happy to meet up...PS : i got my 6 months-old with me so i won't be able to leave the area i mentionned above, unless it's really required...

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    you may have better luck hollering over on the g4 boards

g4 forums

or go straight to the source

molemen forums

oh and btw, it's hyde park and sedgwick

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Hehe, excuse my french...I'm still not familiar enough with the spelling. No relation with Tori.

• I work at Hyde Park Records, 1377 E. 53rd st. Stop in and say "SOULSTRUT"

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    LOL...If you see a french fuck with a 6 months old in the arms screaming "soulstruuuuuuuut" in your store, don't call the cops, it's just me. I like the dusty crates in Hyde Park. Thanks for the invitation...

• I work at Hyde Park Records, 1377 E. 53rd st. Stop in and say "SOULSTRUT"

huh, i wonder if i met you. I was thru there over the summer; i was running my mouth off at the counter about the Pharoahs and Phil Cohran.

• It is very very possible it was me. Where are you from?

Pixburgh, Pa. Stiller country.

I saw you had the image from the cover to the Cohran Malcolm X LP mounted on posterboard sitting behind the counter, and for a second I thought it was the LP, and I was all like, "how much do you want for THAT one?" Nice shop you got there- nice people and selection.

Pixburgh, Pa. Stiller country.

I saw you had the image from the cover to the Cohran Malcolm X LP mounted on posterboard sitting behind the counter, and for a second I thought it was the LP, and I was all like, "how much do you want for THAT one?" Nice shop you got there- nice people and selection.

Thanks man, I vaguely remember you.