NYC strut meetup sat 9/22

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    i've never been to new york in my entire life.

It shows in your lack of SWAG[/b].

Isn't that what y'all smoke???

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    not if i have anything to do with it.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    not if i have anything to do with it.

Aaaah...hello, my friend.

• Then the Dilla Tribute Party ft. DJ Houseshoes (!!!) on Monday.

Does he have Illa J (Dillas lil bro) with him? They were here this summer and did an amazing set of Dilla classics, w/ some original sample material etc... Good times...
    Peace
    Zeb

• Options
    i've never been to new york in my entire life.

what you waitin for?

that mets braves game last evening was fantastic!

fuck, i might have to squeeze a baseball game in here. i've never been to any ny ballparks!

I'm a diehard Met fan, but Shea is a dump that fell out of a diseased shithole so I'd have to point you in the obvious direction of Yankee Stadium.

• so i extended my ny itinerary a week today. which means i will be in the area for 2 weeks which is long enough for me to get my fill for another 6 years i think

i want to do karaoke though. with strutters. and i think i'm ready to sing mariah. and hurt you (hopefully in a good way)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    which means i will be in the area for 2 weeks which is long enough for me to get my fill for another 6 years i think

Where's the love?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I got a gig (opening for the Chemical Brothers of all people) on the 22nd but I'll be down to roll to APT or wherever is deemed the spot afterwards for some beers and shit.

• i'm stupid because i booked my returning flight today for the 6th. i was stupid and didn't remember what nite the rub was on. and here i thought i was gonna make up for my 2 years + flakeyness and hand you your neil young t-shirt in person. fuuuuuuck

i'll just give it to jp to give to you