It's The Blap-Off!!! VANITY vs. APOLLONIA!!!

2»

Comments

• Prince wanted to call her "Vagina" right, which meant the group would have been called "Vagina 6". Which makes me wonder if he had written Anna Stezia a bit earlier...

Vanity may have been on crack, but she was a sexy crack whore. Which still brings up the whole Nikki Sixx/Vanity thing, but we don't need to get into that.

Vanity all the way, and as far as a voice, listen to the original Apollonia 6 version of "Manic Monday". Apollonia always seemed to be a few steps away from a Disney career.

As for Brenda, she looks like a younger version of Beth Chapman:

this post is severely underrated

but she was a sexy crack whore.

someone please make this their location.

• the one on the right could be the NAGL graemlin.

Or Daryl Hall

• the one on the right could be the NAGL graemlin.

Or Daryl Hall

I meant ol girl in the tiger print. but you right!

• I meant ol girl in the tiger print. but you right!

I should've read more carefully.

• this really has nothing to do with the blap-off, but whilst trying to find jpegs of prince babes i came across this shot of ol' boy on his junior high b-ball team! i thought it was of interest. IN YO FACE CHARLIE MURPHY

• this really has nothing to do with the blap-off, but whilst trying to find jpegs of prince babes i came across this shot of ol' boy on his junior high b-ball team! i thought it was of interest. IN YO FACE CHARLIE MURPHY

Is he 4 foot, 1, and why is he number 3?
    Controversy

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Apollonia

• #12's fro is

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    #27 looks chagrined about his fro size.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    The b-ball team pic is real, not fake. And Susan (the non-blonde girl in Vanity/Apollonia 6) was actually one of Prince's high school girlfriends, she was the inspiration for "When Doves Cry" and a lot of other pre-Purple Rain songs.

• shomshom 31 Posts
    The b-ball team pic is real, not fake. And Susan (the non-blonde girl in Vanity/Apollonia 6) was actually one of Prince's high school girlfriends, she was the inspiration for "When Doves Cry" and a lot of other pre-Purple Rain songs.

I love this type of information about Prince. I've been a fan since I was a kid and its like the guy is almost a mythical creature with all the crazy shit about him. So many weird facts.

I don't have the record in front of me, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the joints off of Graffiti Bridge (If I was your Girlfriend) are written under the name "Camille". So mental with it