DRAGON WARS

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
What is up with this movie? I saw ads and it looked like it was put together by a 12 year old boy. How do things like this get made?

Comments

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I dunno man....dragons in hurting each other in downtown LA? certain things that you know blow you just have to embrace. Yea - I saw Reign Of Fire in the theatres. I shit you not. My excuse?? Dragons and helicopters! What's not to like?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Is there triumphvirate and/or lexicon invovled?

• Maybe kenneth eng is on the rebound...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I just saw a little blurb about this movie and immediately thought Eng finally came up! Maybe he'll sue for stealing his ideas.

• I just saw a little blurb about this movie and immediately thought Eng finally came up! Maybe he'll sue for stealing his ideas.

Who dares speak my name?

Reveal yourself, worm, and prepare to face my wrath!

• What is up with this movie? I saw ads and it looked like it was put together by a 12 year old boy. How do things like this get made?

My friend sent me the info on this one. I forgot to pass it along to the SS masses.

It comes out this Friday, yet the first time I saw the trailer was last friday. Kinda shows how much confidence the company has in it.

Nevertheless, I will be the first (and probably only one) in line for a ticket this friday night.

• I just saw a little blurb about this movie and immediately thought Eng finally came up! Maybe he'll sue for stealing his ideas.

Who dares speak my name?

Reveal yourself, worm, and prepare to face my wrath!

Are you posting from A HREF="http://www.timesledger.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18713875&BRD=2676&PAG=461&dept_id=551067&rfi=6"> the nuthouse?

• What is up with this movie? I saw ads and it looked like it was put together by a 12 year old boy. How do things like this get made?

i saw it in korea a month ago, and i have to say...worst movie, ever! supposedly they took 10 years making that piece of SHIT. i was actually angry when i got out of the theater and was quite certain this would never reach american soil. boy was i wrong. unless you want to feel like you've wasted your life to complete and utter shit, please do not watch this movie.

please.

ps. if you neglected my advice, at least you got a tear. ahahahahahaha.

boo.